Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Broke these out the other day

I made a Grailed account long ago, never used it........did not like the lay out/searching on that site.

You can only wear SLP footwear with SLP denim?

Noted* I lost a lot of weight I'll give it a try, it not ghetto *** Amiri denimz here I come. (All Saints I'll do though)

Last edited:
Just tried on my pair of veg tan from Collegium and really like the shoe. Nick was extremely helpful and let me place my order early as I've been out of the country. I do not have a pair of CPs but do have some Arenas and other higher end shoes and again for what I like, this shoe is great.

Yeah I could've gotten CPs but something about the personal communication with the creator of the brand/CEO/NT member that made me want to try these out. Thanks to the NTer member for giving this brand some notoriety in this thread and Nick and staff for the great customer service.

Just tried on my pair of veg tan from Collegium and really like the shoe. Nick was extremely helpful and let me place my order early as I've been out of the country. I do not have a pair of CPs but do have some Arenas and other higher end shoes and again for what I like, this shoe is great.

Yeah I could've gotten CPs but something about the personal communication with the creator of the brand/CEO/NT member that made me want to try these out. Thanks to the NTer member for giving this brand some notoriety in this thread and Nick and staff for the great customer service.
Appreciate the love, and we are happy you enjoy the shoes!  I'm more excited for your pair to tell its story through the leather than you are haha.  Wishing you all the best!

-Nick

Are these the same shoe

Different models. Bottom has stiching between the pleats and top is folded pleats. I have the folded ones and they look the same color wise. Depends on the light. Sometimes they do look purplish.

Last edited:
Are these the same shoe

they are the same color just different productions. the ones with the smaller stiched pleats and smooth leather panel is the first rendition and the one with the bigger folded pleats and some bumpy material panels is the newer production. but they pretty much look the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom