Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wear a 43 in CPs and got these in a 42. They fit right on, but a 43 would have been better on me. Still trying to decide between the men's and women's version.

42 would probably be fine for you. The shoes smell straight up like someone spray painted them at purchase. My first skates, but I'm honestly impressed. Pretty bad *** shoes
Theyr'e $495, but I got hooked up at Neiman Marcus for $395, just wait till they have a $100 off deal

http://www.ln-cc.com/en_en/men/shoe...sneakers--in-multicolour/090008069422170.html

If you want to save on tax. Actually picked up a pair too after seeing yours. Had to get the men's though since I need a 43

man if those SLP vans hit 250 I'd prob cop. they look so sexy.

I wanted to wait too but it seems like they selling minus on ysl. Doubt they will make it to sales. Picked up a pair to be safe.
so tempted. i/m attending my cousin's wedding in the PI in april and these would be perfect for the beach

i like those skates a lot but the one pair i had when they first came out made my achilles bleed lol. its weird i can wear a 45-45.5 in the boots but the skates in 45 killed me

i like those skates a lot but the one pair i had when they first came out made my achilles bleed lol. its weird i can wear a 45-45.5 in the boots but the skates in 45 killed me

They are uncomfortable in general. I don't wear them if my day involves a lot of walking lol. I think my feet are used to them now though and my feet don't hurt as much.

Yup this happened but after a couple more times it stopped

One..last..picture...before I send these beauties off :frown:
I tried them on again today and they're a little too snug, and like it's been said, 42 is the largest size in these..so I'm going to have to resort for the men's in the size 43.  Shoes are really, really dope.

I'm copping. Next copp, I didn't get Yeezy. Those are dope for S/S

lmao i think i have daniel's vans 

Last edited:
I had the palm tree skates in my cart at Harrods and they literally sold out in my size as I was checking out. I guess I was "cartjacked" (is that the right word?).

:smh:

I had the palm tree skates in my cart at Harrods and they literally sold out in my size as I was checking out. I guess I was "cartjacked" (is that the right word?).

mean.gif
yes lol. i hope those days don't become applicable to high end kicks brother.

I'm gonna take my chances.

You can return no issues, this makes up for cats

Damn just checked eBay OVO Xs going for nice money........I know not too many J heads in here but yea. Done deal just undercut competition some.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom