Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had to do it

where?

Pulled these out today. My first high end sneaker. Copped on sale at a Dillard's roughly 5 years ago. I know many around here don't care for Bally, but their quality has been always top notch in my book.

Last edited:
Tried to hold of on getting the mints but I ordered a pair. Have 3 pairs of common projects now. Mints were on my radar for a bit and they are drying up.

Yeah, as much as I'd like to have all of them, I had to choose one.

Same here man. I'm juggling btwn the Blush or Maroon at the moment.

Tried to hold of on getting the mints but I ordered a pair. Have 3 pairs of common projects now. Mints were on my radar for a bit and they are drying up.

Mints are great. You won't regret picking those up.

Which 3 CPs do you have ?

Same here man. I'm juggling btwn the Blush or Maroon at the moment.
Mints are great. You won't regret picking those up.

Which 3 CPs do you have ?

Have the white and greys. Both are great all around colors. Mints will fit right in with my wardrobe too.

My friend has a CP plug that I don't always enjoy asking for favors from. (Not the best look to be indebted to someone over a 400 dollar sneaker). He got me light grey Achilles lows for 140 though in the past. I would've gotten mints through him but I knew they'd dry up too quick for me to get my hands on them.

That being said, I wish I could pick up every color of the spectrum, id gladly pay 140 a pair.

Reason for this post: damn I want the blush and sand colors too but not worth it for me.

Last edited:

Recent pick up, OG qasa racers.

Also got my blush in. I don't know what it is but I have now gotten a white pair and the blush that are significantly bigger than The black pair I own. The toe box even looks bigger.

I'm really late on this, but I agree with you...The price of the BVs are not justifiable for ME.  I ended up returning mine when I got them in the mail last season.  For some reason, I liked the quality of the CPs better...and for me, what was justifiable was being able to grab on to CPs and having an extra $500 to spend on either another pair of sneakers or two or some clothes.

With that said, I know a ton of people in here love wearing boots, so if someones going to get mad wear out of it, they're definitely nice.  I'm just more of a sneaker person who just wanted a pair of chelseas for every once in a while

Got these in, BV in Ardoise.  I would say they run large for most people but I'm cursed with wide feet, the length would be fine if not for that.  I'm surprised because I thought the more rounded toe would be fine.  I put them up against Clark's Desert Boots and they're about 3/8" narrower which makes the difference for me.

I'm debating whether I should try to exchange for 1/2 size up or just return them.  They're very nice but I also don't know that close to $900 w/tax is justifiable.

Very nice!  If you can, please get a pic with them against a white background.

Recent pick up, OG qasa racers.

Also got my blush in. I don't know what it is but I have now gotten a white pair and the blush that are significantly bigger than The black pair I own. The toe box even looks bigger.
That's weird...all the CPs i've purchased from 2011 until now fit identical

Y3s look nice

I'm really late on this, but I agree with you...The price of the BVs are not justifiable for ME.  I ended up returning mine when I got them in the mail last season.  For some reason, I liked the quality of the CPs better...and for me, what was justifiable was being able to grab on to CPs and having an extra $500 to spend on either another pair of sneakers or two or some clothes.

With that said, I know a ton of people in here love wearing boots, so if someones going to get mad wear out of it, they're definitely nice.  I'm just more of a sneaker person who just wanted a pair of chelseas for every once in a while
That's funny, no problem about the delay.  I wouldn't mind paying $900 for the right shoes, I've yet to see the CP Chelsea in person but you're completely right otherwise, I don't believe it's possible that based on quality alone the BVs quality justifies nearly twice the retail price.  I am completely aware that the name carries a lot of weight and Bottega Veneta make great products, I love their woven leather goods.  If I liked the grey color of the CPs I absolutely would have tried them first.

I did end up returning the BVs. I'm still on the hunt for a casual grey suede boot other than Desert/Chukka Boot style, it could be similar to the Ardoise color, a light grey or in between.  I'm open to suggestions from anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom