Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ran down to get the mail. Was chilling waiting for the elevator. And I realized how amazing CPs are and just ordered the tans. I need to stop. Now. :smh:

I don't know why they don't make bigger laces for bigger sizes. I can barley tie them when I have them laced like that 

Oh yea, damn that sucks, didn't realize laces don't usually go by shoe size.  I'm a 43

@Al Audi   TTS I would say.  The blush are so dope, I'm surprised, but they go with everything.  Paired it with black, olive, navy and grey sweatpants since getting them..and they look fire with all the colors

Oh yea, damn that sucks, didn't realize laces don't usually go by shoe size.  I'm a 43

@Al Audi
  TTS I would say.  The blush are so dope, I'm surprised, but they go with everything.  Paired it with black, olive, navy and grey sweatpants since getting them..and they look fire with all the colors

Thanks man, I agree.

i didn't know CPs cost that much smh, though they were like $350-375

Last edited:
exactly. looks dumb AF. 

this is the epitome of trying too hard.
imo a big part of being fashionable is being practical too. 
people look their best to me when they make things look good while making it look easy. 

Of this thinking too. Partially why I like John Eliott. It's simple stuff that isn't over the top and easy to wear

I also find it funny this dude is in black leather biker pants laying next to a pool :rofl:

I agree 100% I should ask him wtf is that about......

I've seen people wear SLP skates like that many times.........it's like ppl either wanna tie their 350 Yeezy or do unlaced.......depends on the person.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom