Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody remember the Reebok S. Carter? Totally bit off the style of the Gucci sneaker above
img_3160.jpg

speaker of founders card, what happened with that one lazy dude that could not give people updates? i know someone has to remember this :lol:

Leave Jorge alone [emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji]

Leave Jorge alone [emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji]

Nah, Jorge deserves every bit of that from what I've heard of his service. Sorry if that's your man IG, but he's clearly not about taking care of his customers.

Thanks for the heads up Nupe! I asked my rep to grab when they come in stock but I just copped from ssense out of sheer thirst, so I need to cancel the MrP order.

I'm good on Achilles for now. Just waiting on the olive chelseas. hennessy hennessy , I'll try to grab you the elusive 39 too.

Good looks! Hey if they end up stocking the light grey Achilles in a 39 lmk also. I only see 40 up there now and no 39 listed as sold out even.

speaker of founders card, what happened with that one lazy dude that could not give people updates? i know someone has to remember this
laugh.gif
I remember all to well. They refused to let me have a different personal shopper even after I gave them a list of ways he was just blowing me off. It went back and forth who's fault it was their's or the founders card. I got my money refunded from FoundersCard. Mr. Porter said they were passing it up to the EIP department manager and putting $100 credit for my troubles in my account. A week goes by and no e-mail, no call, no $100 credit. I have not bought anything from Mr. Porter(or any net-a-porter store) since then. Not going to beg someone to let me by things. With my Dad being sick, it really just seemed frivolous and and a waste of time.

I added it up, and its over 20k I dropped in the last 3-4 years, they lost me because they refused to give a ****. The whole thing was super weird considering before I paid for the FoundersCard, Mr. Porter had the best customer service around, who were quick to call back, or help locate something from the UK store and shipping for free because they were sold out on the US site, or just generally being awesome. Oh well, the euro sites are glad to have my business.

Can anyone comment on the sizing of Qasa High vs. Ultra Boost. I have some Bloomingdale's cash I need to spend by today, so I figured I'll go for my first pair of Y-3. Thanks in advance!

I wear a 10 in Ultra Boosts.

Can anyone comment on the sizing of Qasa High vs. Ultra Boost. I have some Bloomingdale's cash I need to spend by today, so I figured I'll go for my first pair of Y-3. Thanks in advance!

Definitely size down at least .5. Try on it you can. I'm a 10.5 in UBs. My true size is 10, but went with a 9 for Qasa High.

Nah, Jorge deserves every bit of that from what I've heard of his service. Sorry if that's your man IG, but he's clearly not about taking care of his customers.

I was being  being sarcastic lol. I've never encountered dude.

speaker of founders card, what happened with that one lazy dude that could not give people updates? i know someone has to remember this :lol:

Thanks for the heads up Nupe! I asked my rep to grab when they come in stock but I just copped from ssense out of sheer thirst, so I need to cancel the MrP order.

I'm good on Achilles for now. Just waiting on the olive chelseas. hennessy hennessy , I'll try to grab you the elusive 39 too.
Welllll!! As I stated before that I was going to be a thorn in his side until he got the message.. Today I get every preview each week, I call Jorge he answers every time now, or calls me back within minutes of the missed call... Hell he even ordered the most recent Yeezy 350 release for me.. I have zero issues with him now.. I'm getting exactly what I paid for.. I hope others took my angle, and it's working for them too

Welllll!! As I stated before that I was going to be a thorn in his side until he got the message.. Today I get every preview each week, I call Jorge he answers every time now, or calls me back within minutes of the missed call... Hell he even ordered the most recent Yeezy 350 release for me.. I have zero issues with him now.. I'm getting exactly what I paid for.. I hope others took my angle, and it's working for them too
good stuff man!

Half size down. Well atleast for me

Good stuff, man! I'm happy to hear that it turned around for you... And JPS JPS , I didn't know bro lol. Also, happy to see you back posting here and IG again. Looking good man

Reactions: JPS

Honestly his job was probably on the line due to all the complaints. You had more patience then I did, but I like to think my consistent complaints made things better for everyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom