Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually don't own any non-US JE items. I do think the tees and jeans are a great value though. I'm wearing this Plaster tee today:

One of my jackets is made in China, no quality difference what so ever. they made some technical pieces outside of la. Denim is Japan now

Shoes in Tokyo are so ******* expensive compared to the normal retail it wasn't like this a year and a half ago common projects are like $450 wyatts are like $1300 :frown:

Most of JE is made in China now. They defend it by saying it's still the same quality they would've produced stateside but sounds like a load of bull to me.

Most lol? Not even half is made outside the USA.
switch is dramatic in that their original position was everything was made in LA. I enjoy JE and have more than a handful of pieces but please don't fanboy bruh.

Anything outsourced does reduce the brand appeal even if only to a modicum.

switch is dramatic in that their original position was everything was made in LA. I enjoy JE and have more than a handful of pieces but please don't fanboy bruh.

Anything outsourced does reduce the brand appeal even if only to a modicum.

My point was that most of je is not made in China. Nothing more or less.

On my Blush and Tan common projects from this season I noticed.."10 YR" written under the tongue..any scoop on the meaning of that? I thought they launched CP in 2004, so I figured it can't be a decade in the game?

For you guys that ordered the Story ET Fall boots , did you go true to size ? or .5 Down .. i have a wide foot .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom