Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
probably a long shot but...

does anyone here have or know about the Givenchy slides/flip flops.

the ones that say givenchy across the top.

i ordered a pair off saks which is impossible to find now, and im thinking they might get cancelled due to inventory issues.

im an 11 but i found a eu43 which is a 10, not quite sure on the sizing.

anyone know how these run?

I know for sandals I always size down one, regardless of the manufacturer.

so I'm a size 11 and my pair got cancelled from Saks so I bought a 10 off of ssense.

not really familiar with the sizing but my toes end up hanging off the front so I guess they're too small

lol that shouldn't happen with slides right?

my foot standing in them pretty much runs the exact length of the slide but I'm wondering if this is gonna happen regardless even if I go a size bigger (my tts)

I'll post pics in a little bit but figured this was explanatory without them anyway

really pissed they fit too small, anyone know any site I could find an 11 / 44? I think I exhausted all my options but one of you guys might have a hidden gem site, wishful thinking

switch is dramatic in that their original position was everything was made in LA. I enjoy JE and have more than a handful of pieces but please don't fanboy bruh.

Anything outsourced does reduce the brand appeal even if only to a modicum.
My point was that most of je is not made in China. Nothing more or less.
honestly hes right tho...u said most of it is made elsewhere when thats not even close to being true. i would say about 10-20% of it is. just some of the technical stuff. none of the terry items or basic tees. its not being a fanboy, its just being truthful.

are there any real pics of those?

I assume we all use Instagram and follow same crap

F4F

Not like some of those other stuck up NTrs I can't stand, who IG fame gets to their head. Not anyone I know in here btw. Cool people.

Last edited:
^^ ok now I'm sold on em they spiffy as hell ..must cops

i coulda sworn i posted them ages ago in this thread when they first dropped but who knows i post pics all the time

i like em ftr

Last edited:
it really doesn't matter and I think you said those pics are from ig but do those balmain look a little funky ?

Last edited:
I broke my $1000 shoe rule I caved in and copped some thom Browns it was between that and the wyatts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom