Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I moved on from a pair of black patent futures and the buyer claims they are not legit, however, I believe they are. Can you guys legit check them for him?

He claims that the stamping on the bottom is different from his pairs (it says 43 107 where his say 43 168), but I attribute that to different production codes/seasons.

Also, he thinks the stitching of the velcro behind the strap is sketch, but I've seen that it's not perfect, even on my other pairs.

What you guys think?

Pretty sure that was Brian's pair. No way he sold you fakes.
Yep they were @BrianMendoza's.

I'm not saying they're fake, I know they're legit.

My buyer is the one questioning them, and I'm hoping to make him feel at ease about his purchase, or if he's really just unhappy about them, I'll let him return them minus my shipping costs.

Last edited:
Thanks for the back @Pinoy732!

Those are definiltey 100% real deal Holyfield. I'm sorry you're having to deal with a buyer like this Ed. Sounds like someone who doesn't know enough about Margielas. The fake patent futures, or even fake futures in general are absolute garbage and can be spotted from a mile away from elderly person with cataracts.

Thanks Brian!

Anyone else have pics or thoughts to back me up?

Honestly, the buyer is a cool guy, just seems worried. He has the iridescent and python print futures (in the first pic), which are a lot newer than these, so I guess it might be hard to compare shoes from different years.

This is the first time anyone's accused me of selling a pair of shoes that aren't legit, so I was pretty shocked.

Last edited:

Thanks Brian!

Anyone else have pics or thoughts to back me up?

Honestly, the buyer is a cool guy, just seems worried. He has the iridescent and python print futures (in the first pic), which are a lot newer than these, so I guess it might be hard to compare shoes from different years.

This is the first time anyone's accused me of selling a pair of shoes that aren't legit, so I was pretty shocked.
pm'd

This is just too much a hassle. I told the buyer to ship them back for a refund.

If anyone is looking for a deal on these, size 43, let me know.

Hey guys, I'm new to balenciaga arenas and wanted some insight as to whether or not these are real. The thing that caught my attention is the receipt. Says he paid $495, but isn't retail $585? Thanks for any help.

That would be a horrible trade :lol:

idc about "yeezy" value these days

things change..............i been said 350s are overrated an i like 750s more also

those shoes i posted are about to blow up, i need in now

sz 11.5 PB 2.0..............:nerd:

Last edited:
yeah those y-3 boost are fire. Was waiting on nordstrom to get them so I could use my homegirls discount but might just end up copping off Mr. Porter next week.

Hey guys, I'm new to balenciaga arenas and wanted some insight as to whether or not these are real. The thing that caught my attention is the receipt. Says he paid $495, but isn't retail $585? Thanks for any help.

geezus christ........

yo you and the other dude y'all got IG?

don't pay either price

stopcappin stopcappin you recognize........all these fellas running around with 350s.........im off that doe :tongue:

those my gym shoes

Last edited:

things change..............i been said 350s are overrated an i like 750s more also

sz 11.5 PB 2.0..............
nerd.gif
350's are not the look on foot. I have yet to see a pair in person I've liked. (Casual wear)

Last edited:

sz 11.5 PB 2.0..............:nerd:
**** if you're serious I'll cop one of those Y3's to do the swap. I'll even come to you :lol:

sz 11.5 PB 2.0..............
nerd.gif
i wore these once and haven't had any real desire to even wear them as beaters yet . highly overrated sneaker and i agree the black 750 look better and better . i think ima sell my pb and mr and grab some chanels . the amount of fake 350's had made me lose interest as well . . .

has anyone ever bought womens slp sneakers ? curious on how they fit compared to mens . id need a womens ten but I'm scared they might be too narrow . really want these 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom