Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

I would trade Yeezy 350 for these idc

Def got these on my radar. Might grab em up

My Mint CP's came in day before yesterday. Didn't open the box until this morning before heading out for the day and man they are :nthat: . Will post pics later

Last edited:
Didn't know those where so sought after. My pair did come in yesterday though, looking good.

I copped a pair at 2am [emoji]128517[/emoji]

Alp wanna buy my yeezy pb 2.0 I'll do $700 not like that ******** 1k price you gave me.

@alp those new 350s with the stripe suck big time.

but I'll resell to get those BVs above [emoji]128580[/emoji]

Last edited:
Yeah I rarely buy sneakers any more but I knew I'd be copping those Y-3 once the pics were posted in here. The white/black pair is very nice but I ordered the black off luisaviaroma. $325 shipped and I guess with the new legislation I will avoid the international fees :D

I copped a pair at 2am [emoji]128517[/emoji]

Alp wanna buy my yeezy pb 2.0 I'll do $700 not like that ******** 1k price you gave me.

@alp those new 350s with the stripe suck big time.

but I'll resell to get those BVs above [emoji]128580[/emoji]
lol you wanted that Kylie Jenner size man, and I ain't even know it was you until later. And yea that stripe is ugly

lol you wanted that Kylie Jenner size man, and I ain't even know it was you until later. And yea that stripe is ugly

Sall good bro,

When I was your age I was about that resell game also, dunk SBs

Go get that money alp **** the haters

Don't mind me either, I'm a troll. It's all love [emoji]128175[/emoji]

Last edited:
This is just too much a hassle. I told the buyer to ship them back for a refund.
If anyone is looking for a deal on these, size 43, let me know.
fuk that i wouldnt refund. ppl need to understand that shoes from different seasons will have minor differences like those numbers being different etc

Sall good bro,

When I was your age I was about that resell game also, dunk SBs

Go get that money alp **** the haters

Don't mind me either, I'm a troll. It's all love [emoji]128175[/emoji]
yea man, gotta pay the bills somehow

jackstacks jackstacks the jodhpurs in the top photo are the same as that one in the bottom photo? They look like entirely different colors.

If the new Hedi 30 Jodpgur is dark like the bottom one, I'm buying them. Well I've been going back between those and the Hedi 30 Chelsea.

Any suggestions on which to go for?

jackstacks jackstacks the jodhpurs in the top photo are the same as that one in the bottom photo? They look like entirely different colors.

If the new Hedi 30 Jodpgur is dark like the bottom one, I'm buying them. Well I've been going back between those and the Hedi 30 Chelsea.

Any suggestions on which to go for?

Same pair, same room, lighting and camera (6s) must be the black background that makes them look lighter. They are very similar in color with the 13 wyatts looking to have an ever so slight orange tint. The color is most accurately represented in the comparison pic.

Same pair, same room, lighting and camera (6s) must be the black background that makes them look lighter. They are very similar in color with the 13 wyatts looking to have an ever so slight orange tint. The color is most accurately represented in the comparison pic.

Ok, thanks for the info. They look great in the comparison photo.

Put in the code VAT in your cart and it'll take 20% off. Mine were $407 shipped to the US with the paypal exchange rate.

Can the BV chelseas be resoled? I want a pair but not sure I'll drop the cash if I can't resole after the crepe wears out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom