Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Giuseppe adidas

Where do you guys usually resell your high ends? I got a pair of low top achilles for my bday but they're cut too big. Paying for the shipping back to the UK wouldnt be worth it.

Where do you guys usually resell your high ends? I got a pair of low top achilles for my bday but they're cut too big. Paying for the shipping back to the UK wouldnt be worth it.
Grailed B. Everything I've listed on the site has sold within a day of me listing it.

Last edited:
In search of the Mint CP's, can't locate a mens pair, however End has the women version.. Are there any differences in the men vs womem pair, and also not sure what size to pick up if i got that router..  Im a size 41 in all my other CPs,

any advice will be much appreciated 

Grailed B. Everything I've listed on the site has sold within a day of me listing it.

Bra how much of a mark down did you have to extend to get them to move in a day? so many lowballers and then people tryna get 5 or 10 off to feel like they won

Bra how much of a mark down did you have to extend to get them to move in a day? so many lowballers and then people tryna get 5 or 10 off to feel like they won
Either you're pricing too high or you're trying to sell something thats on it's way out.

@JackStacks the jodhpurs in the top photo are the same as that one in the bottom photo? They look like entirely different colors.

If the new Hedi 30 Jodpgur is dark like the bottom one, I'm buying them. Well I've been going back between those and the Hedi 30 Chelsea.

Any suggestions on which to go for?
I am debating on three pairs right now after I just let go of my studded wyatt harness boots.  Im looking at the current season hedi 30, current season harness wyatt and last years harness wyatt.  I am leaning towards the current season harness wyatt because of the suedes texture and thinner ankle shaft.  Hedi 30's look bigger on foot to me than the wyatt harness, I'm a size 12.  If anyone has some on foot pictures of any of them it would be appreciated. 

Last edited:
I bought the Hedi 30 Chelseas in cigar suede from this season. Love Them and the color. I won't lie though, I've also been feeling the Hedi 30 jods too lately. Wonder if I should've gotten those in tan and saved the Chelseas for black.

In search of the Mint CP's, can't locate a mens pair, however End has the women version.. Are there any differences in the men vs womem pair, and also not sure what size to pick up if i got that router..  Im a size 41 in all my other CPs,

any advice will be much appreciated 
Men's & Women's CP are identical even down to the sizing. A Women's 39 equals a men's 39.

Man these are :pimp:

How did you size? Do you have any QASAs? or UBs?

Do they make/anybody seen fakes of these?

^ i personally haven't...but damnnit i love those rick runners. 

:smokin right on. same here...haven't found any evidence of any either.

http://www.cncptsintl.com/collections/adidas/products/adidas-rick-owen-runner-black-black-black

25% off here.. have ordered from them before, no tax, free shipping.

code: adidas

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom