Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man these are :pimp:

Sorry if it's been asked but does anybody know how the Y-3 boost fits compared to 350s? Same size?

Also, is it a narrower fit?

Great pics BTW

I have the US 11.5 in the y-3 boosts and they fit perfect. I have a size 11 in the qasas and they fit fine, a little small but because of adidas' stupid UK conversion I got a a half size smaller then I though I ordered. The mesh NMD boosts were too small at an 11.5, I heard the prime knit ones fit looser. The only 350 boost I had where the turtledoves and they where huge in a size 12, closer to a 13. I wish Adidas was a little better in how they sized and their conversion to other sizes. Hope this helps you.

p.s. I am a size 11.5(Jordan 1, AF1's, Dunks/12(all the rest) in every Nike shoe.

Last edited:
def popular among the upscale crowd

sold my yeezys today for the low like i said i would, I'm currently no 350s in my roster

there goes that "unlaced" again
eyes.gif
More or less comfortable would you say compared to the Ultra Boost.

^More because of the Primeknit. I've worn my pair every single day this week since receiving them on Monday. I may have to grab another color :nerd: My only complaint with comfort is that the first couple wears they were cutting into the bottom of my ankles a little bit. Only on the outsides though. I think the leather lining is a little less forgiving but it's already softened up a little bit and isn't bothering me as much. I had to lace them slightly looser which is fine since they are sock shoes any way they don't slide off my feet at all.

Last edited:
Jist a heads up for any southbay heads nm last call got mens shipment in for kicks slh in size 40 mettalic blue goin for 343 while a buscemi in size 43 goin for 600 a few Balenciagas but dont bother if ur foot is bogger then a 43

im copping those zg's man. i've been looking at them every damn day. 

Just did the same thing earlier today, been looking at them for a while and just decided to cop. Went .5 down from my UB size so hopefully it fits (which is .5 up from my Qasa high size), been going crazy trying to figure out sizing and no stores in area having the shoe in stock.

Thanks to all with info on these and pics, anxiously waiting for mine now.

Last edited:
im copping those zg's man. i've been looking at them every damn day. 

Just did the same thing earlier today, been looking at them for a while and just decided to cop. Went .5 down from my UB size so hopefully it fits, been going crazy trying to figure out sizing and no stores in area having the shoe in stock.

Thanks to all with info on these and pics, anxiously waiting for mine now.

Who would even get them in the DMV? Nordstrom at Tyson's would be my only guess :nerd:

^^^

Called Neimans in Chevy Chase and one in Tysons both don't carry Y-3s.

Repped. That is good information to know for the future. You think DC would be better with high end clothing and shoes but it's pretty crappy out here. The Barney's in Georgetown never has anything worthwhile either :smh:

did anyone's cp achilles look like this when they first got them? all wrinkly and **** ? these aren't CP's but they're supposed to be just as good quality-wise, not sure if that's true after getting them in hand

did anyone's cp achilles look like this when they first got them? all wrinkly and **** ? these aren't CP's but they're supposed to be just as good quality-wise, not sure if that's true after getting them in hand
what brand are they?

Good looks. Did they have both colors? And hey, we gotta get up soon for some real estate discussions. The end of my lease is approaching.

Yeah they had both colors I wasn't sure if they were hard to find I would have posted it in here. Definitely hit me man I think there are alot of good areas to buy in right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom