Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thanks for the direction. You're right, the site isn't the most user friendly and their products are made in batches. 

How's the quality compared to other brands such as Represent Co who have similar price points?

I'm feeling the cropped Jodhpurs.
qualtiy is great for SEF. especially at that price...i have some tan chelseas that i've warn over 20+ times and the look and feel great still.

all i have done is spray some suede protector and everything this has held up great.

i have never heard of taps on crepe sole.  

I've worn my khaki CP Chelsea at least 3 times a week since the beginning of fall. I'll post pics of the wear next to my new pair of tans I've only worn once. They've held up pretty well for me.

Last edited:
I've worn my khaki CP Chelsea at least 3 times a week since the beginning of fall. I'll post pics of the wear next to my new pair of tans I've only worn once. They've held up pretty well for me
[

[/spoiler][/quote]
it might be just me but i find that to be pretty significant wear for three wears. but i have heard that the crepe improved from the lighter tan color to the khaki pair. i can see that they made the sole thicker but does the actual crepe feel any stronger or harder on the khaki pair compared to the tan?

Size 8.5 in Ultra Boost. 8 in J's. Generally 8 in anything else. 7.5 in Allen Edmonds. What size for SEF Chelsea's?

Last edited:
it might be just me but i find that to be pretty significant wear for three wears. but i have heard that the crepe improved from the lighter tan color to the khaki pair. i can see that they made the sole thicker but does the actual crepe feel any stronger or harder on the khaki pair compared to the tan?

he said he wore them 3 times a week for months

Size 8.5 in Ultra Boost. 8 in J's. Generally 8 in anything else. 7.5 in Allen Edmonds. What size for SEF Chelsea's?
i went one full size down from my ultraboost size for sef.

they start off a little snug but break in beautifully

ub = 10

sef= 9 or 42

You guys are fantastic. Couldn't find the answer thru 30 pages. Much appreciated. Really digging the Tobacco color... Might have to snatch Tobacco & Tan...

Last edited:

You guys are fantastic. Couldn't find the answer thru 30 pages. Much appreciated. Really digging the Tobacco color... Might have to snatch Tobacco & Tan...
good stuff man.

im debating copping tobacco jodhpurs next or snuff suede DM from meermin

Best looking Chelsea out in my opinion.

Exact same pair I got. So glad I pulled the trigger. Get nothing, but compliments. I also love the high top Jods though. They're coming out in black suede this fall. Though I may just get the black leather Chelseas instead.

Edit: I just realized I said this already in this thread. My bad peeps. My memory is terrible.

Also, I was at the Gucci store on Michigan Ave yesterday and they have a made to order program including shoes. From what I understood, it's similar to a Nike ID type of thing except with Gucci shoes and their materials/colors obviously. They had plenty of gorgeous shoes including this green suede double monk dress shoe with a green leather cap toe. I need that in my life man. I'll see if I can find a pic.

Last edited:
Convinced the boul wrod7 wrod7 to cop them chelsea's. I definitely like the color more than my cigar's....particularly because my cropped jodie's are the exact same shade as my hedi's :lol:

I've worn my khaki CP Chelsea at least 3 times a week since the beginning of fall. I'll post pics of the wear next to my new pair of tans I've only worn once. They've held up pretty well for me
[

[/spoiler][/quote]
it might be just me but i find that to be pretty significant wear for three wears. but i have heard that the crepe improved from the lighter tan color to the khaki pair. i can see that they made the sole thicker but does the actual crepe feel any stronger or harder on the khaki pair compared to the tan?[/quote]

No that is not 3 wears. I said it's been at least 3 times a week since August/September so It's probably closer to 100 wears but it's hard to put a number on it. Any way they've been worn a lot in all types of weather this past FW and they still have life in them.

FW15 Khaki on the left. SS16 Tan on the right. The SS16 Tan is not the same sole as the SS15 Tan. The crepe sole is harder and probably more durable. Even more so than the FW15 Khaki.

The SS16 sole does look a little sleeker now too. I haven't worn them enough to comment on the durability but they feel much more solid.

No that is not 3 wears. I said it's been at least 3 times a week since August/September so It's probably closer to 100 wears but it's hard to put a number on it. Any way they've been worn a lot in all types of weather this past FW and they still have life in them.

FW15 Khaki on the left. SS16 Tan on the right. The SS16 Tan is not the same sole as the SS15 Tan. The crepe sole is harder and probably more durable. Even more so than the FW15 Khaki.

The SS16 sole does look a little sleeker now too. I haven't worn them enough to comment on the durability but they feel much more solid.
my bad i misread. thats actually held up pretty well then considering that

hitting Vegas in a few weeks and sorting my fits out now.. Anyone think the CP Achilles might be too casual for most clubs? I've never had issues getting in wearing Arenas or SL/10h's

hitting Vegas in a few weeks and sorting my fits out now.. Anyone think the CP Achilles might be too casual for most clubs? I've never had issues getting in wearing Arenas or SL/10h's

What color? It'll depend on the circumstances(bouncer, BS, etc).

Black Achilles shouldn't have any problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom