Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Son just got injured in the moment of that pic or something? Ain't even notice that :lol:

What I think is happening in that pic:

-Steps out of car with right foot
-Sees paparazzi out of corner of eye
-Being unsure if the pretty flacko's hair is jiggy enough; he quickly pivots to view his reflection in the car's paint/chrome
-Decided the hair wasn't looking very trill and puts the hood up

Last edited:
Cross post, I know this thread may get a kick out of this.

Shocked no one has mentioned this yet. Saw this on KTT. Story Et Fall Lines 4 and 5.

[quote author=malti001 link=topic=3557793.msg340267697#msg340267697 date=1462988390]
So yeah...this finally happened:

Line 4 and Line 5

Featuring a 40mm stacked heel, and should be available from the 20th May batch.​

Line 4: The Line Boot (Goodyear welted)

ADSGuRt.jpg

Line 4: The Western Boot Type I (Goodyear welted)

4YkpfHa.jpg

Line 4: The Western Boot Type II [with strap] (Goodyear welted)

OQn1OPA.jpg

Tobacco suede version will feature golden hardware, all other colours will have silver hardware.​

Line 5: The Cropped Line Boot (Blake welted like Cropped Jodhpurs)

QEsqClS.jpg

The last for both Line 4 and 5 are the same as used in Line 1 and 3. So the shape and sizing remains the same as before.

All styles will be available with natural sole for the black calf leather. Same as the grey calf suede.

All styles have a YKK zipper on the inside which matches the color of the upper leather.​
[/quote]

Wow these are so embarrassingly bad I can't believe they released the photos. I literally gagged.

:x

Last edited:
and here i am thinking the flu games were the nubuck pair....i thought the all leather ones are just blk/red 12s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom