Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flu games the term I used because I got them early 9999 tag to, when y'all get yours call them what you want to idc if you call them the swine flu 12s just know you not in my league lol noob what this is call of duty
12s are trash.

Cats come on a internet forum to brag about what they own anonymously to a bunch of anonymous people. What is this.

Last edited:
I'm still not sure why people come to the designer shoe thread to try and floss Nikes and Jordans. The whole rest of the site is made for that. Not saying that high-end people don't appreciate or own those shoes, it's just not the thread for it.

I'm still not sure why people come to the designer shoe thread to try and floss Nikes and Jordans. The whole rest of the site is made for that. Not saying that high-end people don't appreciate or own those shoes, it's just not the thread for it.
Nah let him stay. The lulz are too real.

But can I post Hender AJIV jawnz or nah?

Wow these are so embarrassingly bad I can't believe they released the photos. I literally gagged.

:x
honestly i dont think they are that bad. he always has terrible, i mean awful, product shots and they look way better in person.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom