Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tried on CLs the other day at Barneys, and boy they are not comfortable out the box... Sole was way too stiff.

Margiela on the other hand... Phew. Pillows.

Glad the sneakerboy sale is trash, need to save.

I still like fashion, i just have bigger goals now. Gimme a follow I'll follow back. Take care fambs.
Jeans were $50 bucks, Idc. Won't lie......I need some new Gucci for sure. That's it.

Last edited:

I'd say true, but some people prefer to go up a half size on the skate shoes.

You need a 42.5 or 43.
I would say get the 43. I am a 9.5 in Nike. 42 in the SL02. I got the camo skates in 43 and they fit perfectly. Definitely can go up half a size on them and be fine imo.

Call any Neiman Marcus store, ask if they have em in stock.. They will either ship em from the store, or from their warehouse. They only carry them in store vs online.

Ok cool, I have a $200 gc to NM so that would be the ideal place to get them from. Repped :nthat:

I'd like to see some faded sun washed type tees up top bro

Good idea! I need to get more color in my wardrobe and lighter, more muted tees would pair nicely.
yea man. I've been trying to piece together what the NYC interpretation of LA surf would be. pale yellows. faded blues and greens. can't wait to see what u cook up bro

@echau  i think some more summer appropriate footwear would be better with white jeans.  slp boots are colder temperature footwear imo

sneakers are perfect for summer. especially down here. 

or if you really want to wear boots in the summer try out the cropped jodhpurs.

I still like fashion, i just have bigger goals now. Gimme a follow I'll follow back. Take care fambs.
Jeans were $50 bucks, Idc. Won't lie......I need some new Gucci for sure. That's it.
I'm just happy u in good spirits bro [emoji]9994[/emoji] u lost me last time.

@japejapejape  I feel like I can wear boots year round. Leather soles breathe much better than rubber soles and my feet don't really perspire, so it's definitely not a comfort issue. Also it's easier to wear boots on a casual Friday at work!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom