Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

@japejapejape  I feel like I can wear boots year round. Leather soles breathe much better than rubber soles and my feet don't really perspire, so it's definitely not a comfort issue. Also it's easier to wear boots on a casual Friday at work!
well then im mad jelly lmao

im dying in the houston heat and it's not even really hot yet. 

either way though...you do a great job distressing those jeans.

i think more people should do this because i see always see people walking around where the knee rips don't even hit at their knees. it looks foolish.  

Last edited:
You Ran In The Mud with em or something?
Got caught in the rain twice while wearing them.
I try to wear them only on sunny days but the weather is unpredictable.
Today's wear

Yep, I rock certain kinds of boots year round.Obviously not my engineer boots and the like, but Chelseas, Jod's, brogue, Captoes etc.

well then im mad jelly lmao
im dying in the houston heat and it's not even really hot yet. 

either way though...you do a great job distressing those jeans.
i think more people should do this because i see always see people walking around where the knee rips don't even hit at their knees. it looks foolish.  
This. I do my own distressed denim.

Last edited:
brush it's 90 in NJ. bout to throw on some GATs for HH but i just really wanna throw on Birkenstocks lol

Rocking boots right now and it's 88 outside. No complaints here
glasses.gif

but what that humidity look like ?

houston it's consistently 100% humidity...and when it hits 100+ temp and 100% humidity.  
sick.gif

i hide indoors

Last edited:
Dawg I could NEVER do that. I already struggle in DC. No way in hell in ever moving further South. I lived in Hong Kong in the middle of summer and made up my mind about the climate I need to live in (though I love HK). It's 49% humidity here right now.

Any NT'ers live in Miami? I'm here for the weekend and cant find anything man.. shoes/clothes nothing.. have been to dolphin mall and westland mall so far

I need help distressing my own jeans. I got a pair I wanna try but scared to ruin em.

Don't know if anyone noticed but Barneys lowered all the SLP 10/H sneakers to $595 & raised the grey suede fringes to $695.....wondering is that the new prices for every store

Didn't take pics. They are the creepers with the studs on the front. They were at my local Marshall's clearances down from 500 to 300

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom