Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dem blushes are hard...takes a certain type of cat to pull em off....i'd do them before the high heel chelseas anyday

You right I'm tripping. He prolly will have the Blush ones on first with the matching color eye contacts.

Got both of these from the farfetch sale for more than 50% off :smokin

The sole is a translucent orange, looks red in the pic but it is a little darker the upper parts of the shoe

Flash off

Flash on

Last edited:
Do Ye even wear CPs? I always see him in BVs.
He was the first celeb seen out wearing them before the first pairs released.

The colors look good on the common projects. I've been thinking about getting the camel color CP's but I'll probably end up getting the camel BV's. lol

Last edited:
He was the first celeb seen out wearing them before the first pairs released.

The colors look good on the common projects. I've been thinking about getting the camel color CP's but I'll probably end up getting the camel BV's. lol

Camel BVs are a must

Last edited:

haha yeah. They are the most comfortable footwear I own. I love them. 

Indeed
Man I got the Expresso Lace Up. Joints feel like pillows for real, but that ticket man! All Bottega's are a go man for the most part, but they cost damn pretty much rent price. I'm go end up getting that Navy pair before the year out. Chelsea's more than a carnote and insurance SMH! 

if they're $877 I'm good though :lol:

Lol naw they going to be 517 since they are CPs. You will probably get them cheaper than that tho. I haven't paid retail for none of the CPs I got. I always get them thru one of the Euro Websites with no duty tax.

Oh ok. Them boots are not really my style but for the right price id cop. Already got the pink supreme clarks so don't need another pink shoe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom