Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wasn't able to get a pair of babycat lace skates so I settled for the leather slips last year for $275

Last edited:
Ok guys, I need some help. I wear a size 42 in Bottega's which is a US size 9. Trying to get them at a cheaper price on a Euro site and I'm confused. It says that a EUR size 42 is a UK size 9 and a US size 10. So does that mean from a Euro site I need to order the size 41 to get the US 9 or is the site wrong and I should go with my normal 42?

Last edited:
Ok guys, I need some help. I wear a size 42 in Bottega's which is a US size 9. Trying to get them at a cheaper price on a Euro site and I'm confused. It says that a EUR size 42 is a UK size 9 and a US size 10. So does that mean from a Euro site I need to order the size 41 to get the US 9 or is the site wrong and I should go with my normal 42?

If I was a betting man I'd say they probably just got the size conversion wrong. I'd personally go with the 42 as I would assume that would be the size stamped on the inside of the boot and on the box label.

If I was a betting man I'd say they probably just got the size conversion wrong. I'd personally go with the 42 as I would assume that would be the size stamped on the inside of the boot and on the box label.
this

That's what I was thinking but wanted to find out for sure. Thanks.

Dope spots to hit up in Rome? Gonna be there a couple days, would appreciate some suggestions. Thank you NT fam

Grailed has awesome deals now days, just grabbed these for $225. Worn 5 times.

My first experience selling was beyond fast too. I like that.

im gonna keep the BVs, ill try for chocolate 750s at retail price only

Last edited:
lmao every time i see you post i just think gutter

that fountain is gutter

SEF chelseas > CP Chelseas

Last edited:
Sefs are shaped better than the CPs plus they don't have the crepe sole. I just hate the thought of that dirty crepe sole.

SLP with the GOAT Chelsea.

Y'all ain't ready tho
I love the look of the SLP chelsea but I had them for 3 minutes and returned them. I can't wear a boot without a crepe sole. Too hard and uncomfortable.

Btw, just ordered yet another pair of BV's. This time in camel. Got them from Selfridges.com. Saved around $200.

Last edited:

I love the look of the SLP chelsea but I had them for 3 minutes and returned them. I can't wear a boot without a crepe sole. Too hard and uncomfortable.

Btw, just ordered yet another pair of BV's. This time in camel. Got them from Selfridges.com. Saved around $200.
you have to give them time

they will break in and feel lovely

Leather soles can be resoled.
Also, leather soles breathe better than rubber soles.

Enjoy the holiday weekend everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom