Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the YSLs SL10s are an obvious play on the J1. The main difference I can say is that there are a better quality and more comfortable sneaker. At least that's what I heard from my boy who has a pair and had the Bred too.. I use to have the Breds back in the day when I was on the Jordan, SB, Nike Bball type tip and man those things hurt. But every Jordan 1 hurt my feet so it is what it is.

Now I'm older I appreciate getting my money worth from a quality standpoint, not dealing with a hassle of trying to obtain a pair of shoes, and mainly wearing a comfortable sneaker. I can't lie I had flashbacks a couple weeks ago about the Indiglo 14 that drop like man I always wanted these as a kid, but I'm like when will I wear these? Pay 200 for these or cop a CP Achillies on sale or put that money toward a Chelsea? These don't even fit my style they just big and bulky. And that's most Jordan's. Brons and KDs are the same along with being ugly as hell.

I'm turning 28 I ain't wearing bright colors no more like Aqua, Grape, Lime Green, or Fresh Prince of Bel Air esque.

SLP leather on their bred and royal rips are a bit basura tbh

What's the difference between bred 1's and YSL sneakers
slp's have the goat shape....better leather (actually a better indication of how bad the leather on j's are than how good slp sneakers are)

but for me it's the shape. perfect imo

All of my high end kicks are comfy, I never had an issue, but I wear Flyknits Racers as well too so those are pretty much my Ultra Boost equivalent. But if I didn't have those I could wear CP SlipOn and be good to good. I been wearing those 3 days straight. Achilles too.
what high end shoes are you wearing?

arenas/CL (the worst)/MMM lows/futures/SLP skates/RO geos are all terribly hard

I haven't clicked in that cesspool in ages.

No knock but Jordan's or basketball sneakers in general don't work for me at all no more. I'm glad I got out that phrase. 10-12 pairs of minimal high quality kicks is all I need.

I'll always keep a pair of Jordan Blk/Cement 3's & Blk/Red 1s in my rotation forever.

Hell, I ever bought a pair of Blk/White Vans Old Skool's recently to give my Blk Margielas, my regular everyday sneakers, a break.

I do agree w/ the sneaker amount though, I try not to never surpass 14 pairs of sneakers. Minimal is best, imo.

They're releasing bred 1's again [emoji]128064[/emoji]

2 pairs minimum but after that release, I really don't see myself buying another pair of Jordan's ever again.

Last edited:
I have the SL10s in Red, Blue, White, and Gold.

I love ******* shape man. The leather is meh compared to my CPs and BVs but even my other SLPs but damn...... talk about breaking necks in LA.

High-Ends just on another level.

I don't experience much issue with any of my sneakers being uncomfortable either.  I've walked miles in my Lanvin w/o any issue.  One of my LV sneakers are seriously the most comfortable piece of footwear I own.  The SL10s are good also.  The real test comes in a couple of weeks when I'm in Europe, I plan on taking one of my pair & will be doing lots of walking.

Truth. I still want a pair of the metallic red or blues for $300ish though
nerd.gif
$300 is a good price point.

i wish SLP used the leather on their combat boots for the AJ rips 

Cleaning question(s)...

1) What's the best way to clean the midsole on CPs? I'm assuming an eraser-type of product?

2) What are you guys using to protect your suede boots? I had this one spray that turned my tan harness Wyatts damn near brown :smh:

I don't experience much issue with any of my sneakers being uncomfortable either.  I've walked miles in my Lanvin w/o any issue.  One of my LV sneakers are seriously the most comfortable piece of footwear I own.  The SL10s are good also.  The real test comes in a couple of weeks when I'm in Europe, I plan on taking one of my pair & will be doing lots of walking.

Thats ballsy.

I'm only taking Flyknits racers and some new Chuck Allstar 2s. But you have me rethinking things.

Cleaning question(s)...

1) What's the best way to clean the midsole on CPs? I'm assuming an eraser-type of product?

2) What are you guys using to protect your suede boots? I had this one spray that turned my tan harness Wyatts damn near brown :smh:

CPs, Dawn soap and a dishscrubber.

Thats ballsy.

I'm only taking Flyknits racers and some new Chuck Allstar 2s. But you have me rethinking things.
I've taken Flyknits over there several times in the past (racers & trainers) as well.  The one time I walked those miles in my Lanvin was in Paris.  Had to be close to 4 miles.  This time it will probably be Y-3 Boost, SL10 & some other sneaker (Ultra Boost, Flyknit, Air Max retro).

I've taken Flyknits over there several times in the past (racers & trainers) as well.  The one time I walked those miles in my Lanvin was in Paris.  Had to be close to 4 miles.  This time it will probably be Y-3 Boost, SL10 & some other sneaker (Ultra Boost, Flyknit, Air Max retro).

Agreed.

Cleaning question(s)...

2) What are you guys using to protect your suede boots? I had this one spray that turned my tan harness Wyatts damn near brown
mean.gif
Clorox wipes are great for cleaning the CP midsole.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom