Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I get some help on these Ozweego's fellas. I havent found any thread/site/etc that has people validating Adidas x Raf/Adidas x RO...like 0

but im seeing lots of fakes pop up of raf/ricks. I'm pretty uninformed on them atm, so I don't know where to start in terms of checking the granular details. any help would be appreciated.

How are you'll sizing in Common Projects?.If I'm a 44 in MMMM Gas which are known to be true to so and a 43 in Wings and Horns high tops, would I be a 43 in CP High tops?

Arenas today in the office. Perfect classic looking sneaker. I know some of you said Arenas are played, but the design is too classic to ever really be out of style.

Is anything SLP produces worth retail? There's a huge premium built into everything for the brand name.

Shhhh......

-----

Arenas are always gonna be [emoji]128293[/emoji]. Stop with the disclaimers.

Actually need to buy a all black pair.

Ready for the fall so I can wear my slp boots every day.

Those black and yellow slps are dope. Will catch on discount later in the year lol

I was actually considering getting a pair of SLP SL/10H black/red instead of the "BANNED" 1s coming out....I figured the quality was on point. Are they that overated?

I was actually considering getting a pair of SLP SL/10H black/red instead of the "BANNED" 1s coming out....I figured the quality was on point. Are they that overated?

I wouldn't say overrated.

Silhouette is great and a good transition/ bridge between hgh end and sneaker head

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom