Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

For the cat trading the SL/10H for Breds. HELL NAH.

I have most of the SL/10H colors and they break necks every time.

As for the breds, they are nice, I got caught up in the hype and bought a size 12 to trade for size 10. Now I'm like ****..... I should not have bought them in the first place since I have to deal with juveniles to get a size 10. Annoying as ****.

For the cat trading the SL/10H for Breds. HELL NAH.

I have most of the SL/10H colors and they break necks every time.

As for the breds, they are nice, I got caught up in the hype and bought a size 12 to trade for size 10. Now I'm like ****..... I should not have bought them in the first place since I have to deal with juveniles to get a size 10. Annoying as ****.

Frank got to be the only person on the planet considering that trade. This was the first Jordan I picked up since the infared vi, and it's a nice addition to the sl10, but I'm keeping both. I think they both serve their own purpose. Now if you don't want to have to many red black shoes I can understand that too.

Last edited:
Can i get a legit check on these Saint Laurent Ranger boots please?
Also does anyone know what season they are from?

Also, If you could choose between these SLP Ranger boots and the Common Projects Combat Boots for nearly the same price which boot would you pick?

Last edited:
My black/red SL10Hs + cash for the recently released Banned 1s.

Good deal? My SL10Hs are an earlier release with the better leather and deadstock too.

So I should trade those SLPs + a little less cash than my original offer ($250)?

I really like these Banned 1's. Quality looks A+ and I missed out back in 2013, but I do have several DS pairs of the 2011s but I just feel like these are the superior versions.

Thought this was sarcastic posts

2016 being superior than 2011

if you had several 2011's you could possibly just sell 1 make enough to buy the SL 10h and maybe 2 pairs of the 2016's :lol:

Last edited:
Thought this was sarcastic posts i'm the only one ?

2016 being superior than 2011

if you had several 2011's you could possibly just sell 1 make enough to buy the SL 10h and maybe 2 pairs of the 2016's :lol:

I like the box to the 2011's though.

Here's an old pic of four pairs of mines

The 2016 pairs are also actually highs while the 2011s are more like high-mids, at least that's what it looks like in pics.

Can i get a legit check on these Saint Laurent Ranger boots please?
Also does anyone know what season they are from?

Also, If you could choose between these SLP Ranger boots and the Common Projects Combat Boots for nearly the same price which boot would you pick?
Those are clean as ****, but I'm going to go for the CP boots, just my taste. Damn close though, comfort might have to be the deciding factor

Edit: Visvim known for comfort??

Last edited:
Love those. Wish I went with them instead of the regular whites that I seem to re-buy every other year.

Picked these up today. Wanted a pair for a long time and finally pulled the trigger.

I've always liked Lanvin Cap Toes but this pic alone has me searching for a pair.

Profile shots > shots from above in my opinion.
They can look a little wide/round from above. Main reason why I slowed wearing/buying them and picked up in CPs. Back 5-6 years ago maybe it was Lanvins all day.

Guys, I'll be in Italy and Paris next month. I know it was talked about a while back over several posts but can someone give a quick guide about buying overseas? How much cheaper are SL & Gucci pieces on average? how does the VAT refund work?

Also, if you guys know of any must shop spots outside of the flagships, post them up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom