Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's safe to say that I WENT OFF today...

So Jealous. Real talk.

How are the combat boots? Debating getting those but ended up with the black suede Wyatt. Wasn't sure they would work well on my skinny legs

I love them but my legs are far from skinny and they look bulky on me so the Wyatt is a better fit for you if you're trying to avoid the big boot look. I happen to like how chunky they are.

These feel more comfortable than the all leather version. Those aren't that comfortable at all to me.

Clean black suede wyatts too.

Last edited:
Yeah, I had to do it. They just kept calling me man.
Even more excited for cold weather now.
good stuff. I've been sitting here urging myself not to cop any timberlands from the Ronnie Fieg collection lmao 

Appreciate it, man.
I need to check those RF timberlands out.
I said I was going to buy some wheats for fall and I've seen a couple other colors that look pretty good lately too.

You talking about the shearling wheats?

Last edited:
Yeah, sorry... I'll take this to the timberland thread.
Thanks for the link, man.
Those are definitely interesting. im going to look for more photos of them.

Also, I didn't realize kith made so many clothes. Some of those looks are kind of nice.

Yeah, sorry... I'll take this to the timberland thread.
Thanks for the link, man.
Those are definitely interesting. im going to look for more photos of them.

Also, I didn't realize kith made so many clothes. Some of those looks are kind of nice.
they make decent stuff. 

I love them but my legs are far from skinny and they look bulky on me so the Wyatt is a better fit for you if you're trying to avoid the big boot look. I happen to like how chunky they are.

These feel more comfortable than the all leather version. Those aren't that comfortable at all to me.

Clean black suede wyatts too.

Thanks. That's what I was afraid of. I'm not tall either so that won't help me either. I haven't seen brown in person to try on but I had a hard time imgaining them on someone skinny and size 43. I have the yeezy 750 but those are fabric and I can pull the laces to mold to my legs. Can't do that with slp boots

Last edited:
New Pick Ups

Those are the tan suede Hedi Chelsea's in the middle, right?

If so, I just ordered a pair from ssense last night & was worried about the shade of tan since the product shots vary from site to site but your pic just calmed my nerves...

That's the exact shade I was hoping for :pimp:

Those Gucci sneakers are ridiculously fire too, btw.

I have the cropped iteration of these & absolutely love them.

Last edited:
robtoofresco robtoofresco yeah, those are the tan suede Hedi Chelseas. I checked ssense to be sure and I think yours will be the same color based on the photos. Although I do know they've come in a lighter color too. Hopefully, they're what you want. If not, ssense returns are a breeze.

thetim11 thetim11 Yes sir, brown suede.
Grabbed from ssense actually. Wish my size was available on End for that discount though.

Nah, condo in south loop now.
Might as well live at work at this point though lol

flyknitjb flyknitjb you can actually lace the combat boots up pretty tight for a nice fitted look that would like clean with slim denim/skinny legs but the outsole is just so damn chunky. - no concealing that lol
The model on ssense pulls them off nicely and my man is frail

Last edited:
New Pick Ups

Man the Guccis and combat boots [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Anybody see these in person?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom