Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just picked these up from Grailed. Brand New $300

Hate you man lol. I def had that saved to my closet haha

They just came in. Like them better than I thought I would. Go really well with my mostly Je wardrobe. Not too chunky and not that tall overall.

Yeah I pump faked on these @ end. Love my black ones and should of known id love these. Hopefully catch them on sale!

Anyone on here familiar with Fabric-Brand & Co? I already know quite a few people including me  have John Elliott Harlot Jeans. I'm Looking to get a pair of Dark Blue Jeans and I'm having a difficult time deciding between these too. I'm Leaning towards the Fabric Brand because they have a smaller hem and I can wear them in the winter without my knee caps freezing. Which one looks better to you'll? They are priced about the same.

Can someone help me with a legit check on some Visvim FBTs? Already set up the deal but I want to be 100% sure. :tongue:

Harlots >
Can't speak on the other brand but I love my harlots. Very comfortable and they look great

Anyone on here familiar with Fabric-Brand & Co? I already know quite a few people including me  have John Elliott Harlot Jeans. I'm Looking to get a pair of Dark Blue Jeans and I'm having a difficult time deciding between these too. I'm Leaning towards the Fabric Brand because they have a smaller hem and I can wear them in the winter without my knee caps freezing. Which one looks better to you'll? They are priced about the same.

Harlots.... the leg opening also fits slimmer/better than all the other cast 2... even the new model joints

Favorite pair of jeans

How do harlots compare to d02/d10 slp? fit/leg opening etc

They seem much baggier in pics, but are you guys just not into skinny jeans?

Last edited:
^ They're comparable. I think the Harlots are a bit bigger in the seat & thigh but from the knee down they're basically identical. They fit perfect IMO and I won't bother buying Saint Laurent denim anymore as long as JE keeps releasing this cut in different washes.

edit: Only thing Harlots are missing is 2% stretch. Other than that they're perfect.

Last edited:
^ They're comparable. I think the Harlots are a bit bigger in the seat & thigh but from the knee down they're basically identical. They fit perfect IMO and I won't bother buying Saint Laurent denim anymore as long as JE keeps releasing this cut in different washes.

edit: Only thing Harlots are missing is 2% stretch. Other than that they're perfect.

Sounds like they're worth checking out, the overall look is really sick. I'll try to find them in person and try them on.

I have a light blue washed pair..  Bought em a couple years back..  The fit was okay for the time..  When I wear them now they fit a little bigger than I'd like..  I am more into the 16cm Balmain and D02 SLP fit now..  But the quality and such are top notch..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom