Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still have the superdenim forum bookmarked. Checked it out the other day for the first time in years just for old times sake.

American Cancer Society is doing their holiday shopping card in Houston. Donate $75, and get 20% off at 700+ stores in the Houston area. Trying to not go crazy with it.

Picked up these jeans:

Am I crazy? I think these are awesome in hand:

Any Info on the Jeans. I have been looking for a pair of grey wash Jeans for awhile. I like those alot, do they have any stretch

Still breaking in two new pairs of Achilles. My right heel is killing me in one of these pairs. Put shoe trees in them for a few days to see if it would help at all. It helped a little but still hurts when I walk sometimes. Anyone have the same issue before and how did you deal with it? I've heard people refer to Achilles as "heel/ankle cutters" before just never experienced it myself until now. It is just the one pair.

You guys should see this...Visvim game on point.:rofl:
https://www.instagram.com/lovebythebuffalo/

Last edited:
Question for y'all: I ripped the pulltab on my CP chelseas. Does anyone have any recommendations for where to get it repaired in Chicago? I imagine it's a relatively simple job of stitching it back, but I want to make sure it's done well.

I still have the superdenim forum bookmarked. Checked it out the other day for the first time in years just for old times sake.

American Cancer Society is doing their holiday shopping card in Houston. Donate $75, and get 20% off at 700+ stores in the Houston area. Trying to not go crazy with it.

Picked up these jeans:

Picked those jeans up last week as well. They are so great.
Picked up these jeans:

Picked those up last week. They are great.

Looking for some black debrys that can be dressed up and/worn with jeans. Was leaning towards the CP's but I was looking for a more minimal sole.

Thinking about getting a pair of those balmain boots are they true to size or should size down? Ive known from experience with boots they never are true to size i have to always go a size down or half in timbs acgs etc i never own any designer combat boots before

Picked those jeans up last week as well. They are so great.

Picked those up last week. They are great.
Anyone know where I can pick up those Grey SLP for the low since the Euro is sol low. I wear a 33 in John Elliott with room to spare should i stick with the same Sz in SLP jeans or sz down to a 32?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom