Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

I wear a 41 in sl10 high, 40 in arena, I'm a size us 9 on huaraches, and I wear a 40 in the rock runners. Hope that helps.

Wait a second, repped thank you both for the quick replies.

The rock runners are for a friend.

@achap2014 your saying you go 2 sizes down!? Or am I mistaken

For other people that need sizing.

Im a us 8 Nike, 41 in margiela gats/futures, 40 in balenciaga pleateds and a 40 in slp sl10h.

Last edited:
Majority of my pairs I got for around $350 never caught them any lower

Grabbed the royals for $350, in 1 size down (40), from my Nike size (US8), I will put up my lightly worn royals size 40.5 for sale.

Silvers for a nice price ($350) if anyone wants... @millenial

http://www.endclothing.com/gb/saint-laurent-10h-high-top-sneaker-418026-aq900-1054.html

Still thinking of grabbing these loud *** future in low or high 50% off [emoji]128514[/emoji].. What do you guys think? Too much?

Then I'm done for a minute, that's 2 x gats green, plum @ 25% off. 1 x black future lows @ 25% off, 1 x sl10h royals @ ($350) ?% off, I'm pretty happy with the sales, I wish I could have gotten the slp lows and some other colour gats in the sale, but pretty happy with my pick ups.

Last edited:
legit check Please - also anyone know if the grained calf skin version doesnt have the standard glossy sole?  Thanks

myZ54UFQSoq3LxLfhqEE

OoMjaoZUSPyvq2cy94Mh

2MEfo5Z2Rhq3pbnojh5n

4nhf0WqDS9ywoQO5kUR6

New to the high end shoe world.....Are there certain times to get good deals on things? I don't have to have everything in season either lol!

Usually June to July and about now till Jan has some good ones at least we're im from

Dang wish I could've caught those royals for $350, that's the last saint Laurent sneaker I want and I'm finish with them for good

Repped for posting the Royal Highs. I would have preferred those over the lows but the price on the lows was much better. Also, I know END is shipping from the UK and they leave no choice but FedEx delivery. I've heard horror stories of duties from END specifically.

Repped for posting the Royal Highs. I would have preferred those over the lows but the price on the lows was much better. Also, I know END is shipping from the UK and they leave no choice but FedEx delivery. I've heard horror stories of duties from END specifically.

i think that's for orders 800 and up for duties

Anyone stop by the men's cl store on Washington street recently? What kinda sales they got going on? Might check it out tomorrow

i'm sorry. yeah i heard Canada is pretty bad when it comes to people receiving packages
No worries. Ya I once bought a pair of ultraboost from the UK thinking I was getting a crazy steal. When it hit Canadian customs, they charged me the ENTIRE difference of duties/import charges which made them cost like 5-10$ more than retail price...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom