Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man I really want some SL highs

I think my lows arrive tomorrow but just like the OG Jordan 1, would prefer highs all day

I think my lows arrive tomorrow but just like the OG Jordan 1, would prefer highs all day
I feel the same way. I really wanted the Bred highs or the grey suede highs. I'm not mad about the Royal lows though since those I'm sure will look nice on foot as well. I also already own two other high tops by SLP so a pair of lows are welcome.

Last edited:

I feel the same way. I really wanted the Bred highs or the grey suede highs. I'm not mad about the Royal lows though since those I'm sure will look nice on foot as well. I also already own two other high tops by SLP so a pair of lows are welcome.

Pic of the grey suedes? My brother has. DS grey suede pair he's looking to get rid of

I assume they're the same pair but I don't follow the shoes too much to know :lol:

I've been meaning to inquire about these myself. The look to have good quality and styles while also always being on sale.

Really diggin some of the ETQ styles and the quality seems good, a decent alternative to FPs

My scores this holiday season just keep getting more insane. Tom Ford Chelseas brand new for $370.
eek.gif
This is the second pair I've bought and will be keeping both and using one as a backup. Put any SLP boots to shame...

I need the SLP grey suede fringes Anybody can help me for something under $400I need 44,44.5,or 50

Good deal Jape. I saw Barneys had them for $349 as well but sold out now. Another example of taking Ls as Canadians lol. With duties and fees to Canada, brings those to $600 Canadian.
tired.gif

Do you guys think a size 9-9.5 US could fit in a size 41 SL01H? From what I've read, the SL01H run true to size so it may not work...

Man @BlackChiney08. I would say it may not be worth it to risk. I guess I shouldn't let it bother me that much until I actually know but I got some shoes yesterday and the sizes were listed in Italian. I tried speaking to a customer service rep since there was only one pair saying size 41 Italian which is a 8 US. The problem was that the 8 US is listed as fitting like a 9 US on the actual brands website. I'm just really hoping they fit as duties/import fees are non refundable due to issues of not fitting. At the end of the day, it was my own fault because the deal was good and I assumed it was a size 8 UK which is 9 US. Hopefully I don't take a major L...
tired.gif
mean.gif

Last edited:
SLP lows came in today and the leather feels meh. There is also some stripping on the sole with excess leather and some black glue marks. Will be returning. The Givenchy feel okay, but I ended preordering the common projects releasing in January. The Alexander McQueen triple monkstrap boot looks nice in person, but the leather on it is weak as well. Definitely not worth the price. A whole box of disappointment.

Last edited:
SLP lows came in today and the leather feels meh. There is also some stripping on the sole with excess leather and some black glue marks. Will be returning. The Givenchy feel okay, but I ended preordering the common projects releasing in January. The Alexander McQueen triple monkstrap boot looks nice in person, but the leather on it is weak as well. Definitely not worth the price. A whole box of disappointment.
That's really disappointing Tom. May have to return my pair of the SL10 low as well if the quality is that horrid.

Man @BlackChiney08. I would say it may not be worth it to risk. I guess I shouldn't let it bother me that much until I actually know but I ordered some shoes off of a European website yesterday and the sizes were listed in Italian. I tried speaking to a customer service rep since there was only one pair saying size 41 Italian which is a 8 US. The problem was that the 8 US is listed as fitting like a 9 US on the actual brands website but I couldn't get an answer from the website I purchased from since it's the weekend. I'm just really hoping they fit as duties/import fees are non refundable and I'm not even sure about return shipping. At the end of the day, it was my own fault because the deal was good and I assumed it was a size 8 UK which is 9 US. Hopefully I don't take a major L...
tired.gif
mean.gif
That is also ******. Which website was it?

Mine came as well, disappointed but they look good tho

Idk if mine were return or not but there's a permanent black mark on the blue toe box and a scratch

I doubt saks gives partial refunds? For the price I wanna keep em but thought atleast they would be flawless

Idk if mine were return or not but there's a permanent black mark on the blue toe box and a scratch

I doubt saks gives partial refunds? For the price I wanna keep em but thought atleast they would be flawless
Wow that's unacceptable. Permanent black mark really? Can you take pictures and share?

Wow that's unacceptable. Permanent black mark really? Can you take pictures and share?

I will tomorrow

I mean it's not a huge mark but one I pulled them out of the plastic and looked at the toe box I saw it and rubbed it, even grabbed a cloth and it looks pretty permanent since the mark didn't change or fade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom