Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[emoji]128175[/emoji][emoji]10060[/emoji][emoji]128287[/emoji]

Scrap the arenas and get them high quality pleateds back in production.
I believe so. I ordered the Versace slides from there before no problem, they have a physical brick and mortar shop in a

I shall post pics of the sl10 lows when they come in ok [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]
I'm sorry to hear that I've heard other people testify the exact opposite, saying out of all high end shoes they were up there with the most comfortable.
What color SL10 lows did you end up picking up Schultz? The same Royals or did you get the Breds?

My Gats are the most uncomfortable shoes I own.
What color SL10 lows did you end up picking up Schultz? The same Royals or did you get the Breds?

I got the sl10 high royals from end, the royal lows, bred lows from the business fashion. [emoji]128556[/emoji] I hope the leather quality isn't too bad, If it's anything like my old pair of royal highs, the leather is poor but very durable. My old pair is a size 40.5 (half a size too big for me) which isn't a big deal but when I found my right size on discount, I thought it was time to put the old pair on eBay and buy my right size, I'll wait until I find a pair of the silvers highs on discount, then I'm done [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
Lanvin, IMO the best when it comes to high quality minimal sneakers.

This.

I wore my CPs today for the first time in maybe 2 months and I don't remember them being this uncomfortable. It's Lanvin or bust for me from here on out.

My Gats are the most uncomfortable shoes I own.

Definitely depends on preference because I wore MMM Gats virtually everyday last summer and my feet couldn't be more comfortable.

CP's are my favorite "high-end" shoe of all time and I admit, those weren't made for everyday wearing.

Balenciaga Arenas are the least comfortable shoe for me. Damn things felt like I was wearing clunky boots.

Definitely depends on preference because I wore MMM Gats virtually everyday last summer and my feet couldn't be more comfortable.

CP's are my favorite "high-end" shoe of all time and I admit, those weren't made for everyday wearing.

Balenciaga Arenas are the least comfortable shoe for me. Damn things felt like I was wearing clunky boots.

Yeah the arena can be shown to be a poor fit, just from looking at the ankle and the way the tongue sits on the shoe.

Last edited:
Margiela Futures are most comfortable to me
facts.

the leather is the softest and the strap just feels like a pillow wrapped around your ankle. 

arenas feel like boxes.

my mmm gats got really comfortable after i broke them in.

my sl's are somewhere in the middle. 

cp's are not comfortable. i don't wear them anymore because of it. if i feel like wearing some all whites i reach for my ultraboosts

Last edited:
Got these Tom Ford Ocre Suede/Leather Cambridge sneakers in today. The one thing I can say about all Tom Ford footwear is the level of quality is up there or better than any other luxury shoe I've had experience with. The suede and leather on these are as supple as they come. On Mr. Porter for 500$ on sale and I copped for $200 shipped.

Actually really feeling this colorway Conor Mcgregor has rocked recently as well,

Last edited:

Got these Tom Ford Ocre Suede/Leather Cambridge sneakers in today. The one thing I can say about all Tom Ford footwear is the level of quality is up there or better than any other luxury shoe I've had experience with. The suede and leather on these are as supple as they come. On Mr. Porter for 500$ on sale and I copped for $200 shipped.
These look so nice.

Anybody can help me find the SLP Fringed Grey High-Top sneakers for under $400
nerd.gif

Tom Ford store had the lighter version of those 50% off during their sale.  Not sure if the sale is still going on though.

Naw it wasnt Mr.Porter. It was on grailed.
Tom Ford store had the lighter version of those 50% off during their sale.  Not sure if the sale is still going on though.

Hm. Was it this same laced pair or the slip on version? 50% off would have brought them to like $345 since retail is $790.

I think it's also you who has the "runner" styled Tom Ford, MilesB? Those ones are so hard too.

Last edited:
Naw it wasnt Mr.Porter. It was on grailed.
Hm. Was it this same laced pair or the slip on version? 50% off would have brought them to like $345 since retail is $790.

I think it's also you who has the "runner" styled Tom Ford, MilesB? Those ones are so hard too.
The SA I deal with from the Atlanta store sent me a bunch of pics when the pre sale launched back in Nov.  I'd have to go back & check my messages.  But I believe they were the 'sand' pair.  Yes I have the runners.  Great sneaker, I was able to find a 2nd pair on Mr. Porter for 50-60% off during their summer sale back in July.

That colorway is fresh as ****. Do you know the exact price they were on sale for? May have to call my local TF store and ask about stock.

That's the pair I posted Conor McGregor wearing as well. They're a steal at $400 or under.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom