Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That colorway is fresh as ****. Do you know the exact price they were on sale for? May have to call my local TF store and ask about stock.

That's the pair I posted Conor McGregor wearing as well. They're a steal at $400 or under.
50% off whatever retail is.  All shoes (clothes as well) were 50% off during the sale.

Damn I feel that May have only been tha Atlanta location but that's craziness. I've never heard of a whole TF store going on a 50% off sale.

No, it wasn't just here.  I've shopped in the NY store as well & they were having the same sale.  There's 50% on the actually site right now.

http://www.tomford.com/men/sale/ 
His pair was 75% off doe
laugh.gif

Tom Ford sneakers run slightly large so I would say if you're up to a 7.5-8, those would fit comfortably. Also some really good deals on the Russel sneaker on that site and if anyone is in the market for some patent leather loafers.

Has anyone ever ordered from Italist? Do you get hit with duties/customs since the order is under 800? Tempted to order something else off there.

Last edited:
That colorway is fresh as ****. Do you know the exact price they were on sale for? May have to call my local TF store and ask about stock.

That's the pair I posted Conor McGregor wearing as well. They're a steal at $400 or under.
How's the sizing on these?

How's the sizing on these?
The size 41 I bought fit exactly like a US 9-9.5. For reference as well. I have a pair of the SL10 lows in 41 and they are known to be about One size larger, the Tom Ford's are the exact same length wise. Don't hold me to it but I would say Tom Ford sneakers run one half size to one size large just like the SL10.

Last edited:
Speaking of the SL10's, I just got my pair of Royal lows and am happy with them overall. Others mentioned marks and scuffs on their pairs with running glue marks etc. My pair is completely pristine with no problems whatsoever. Leather quality is also not a big issue for the price.

Good price on these Rick boots if anyone is interested. Limited sizing on Ssense.

https://www.ssense.com/en-ca/men/pr...iliate&utm_campaign=generic&utm_term=10569670

Last edited:

Some of the

Nice pick up. Some of the Fendi pieces are really out there but look cool. How much did you get those for and from where?
got em at neiman marcus. out of pocket it was 4, and change close to $500. don't remember the exact amount. used a promotion gift card, 10% email code, and ebate money. earned another $200 giftcard with that purchase also, so i can't complain.

What about Balmain sweats? Is it worth the 450 on sale?
Seen an xl in saks for 300 the other day with a gold stripe on the sides, was gonna cop but didn't like the fit, baseball pants kinda tight. Needed an xxl they didn't have

JE escobars got the best fit around.

But quality does suck. I have already had to replace my black pair due to stitching unwinding near the crotch (after numerous arguments with Revolve/John Elliott) and the pair that I received this past summer now has the SAME EXACT ISSUE near the leg opening. My freaking Nike/Adidas ones from YEARS ago don't even have this problem and they were a fraction of the cost of JE.

You have been warned.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels that way, dudes were roasting me in the JE thread :lol:
Quality is not a word that should be put in the same sentence as JE

I've had no problems with my two pairs of escobars after wearing frequently for over a year and machine washing and drying on delicate. My black pair looks kinda dingy with some stains and fading but grey pair looks brand new. I feel the quality is great and I've definitely got my moneys worth.

The loopwheel ebisus fit is even better than the escobars IMO and the quality there is inarguable :pimp:

Last edited:
Yea I've had pieces from JE from years ago that have no issues. Only issue I've had was a small hole develop in my villain kangaroo pocket and that's from he first year they were created.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom