Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting ready for spring:

Thanks guys!

Who is this Glenn guy why doth he hangeth on my regions?

Getting ready for spring:
how do you like the y3s? i can't tell if i wanna grab onto them or not.

And for the person who asked, the blush CPs age very well (unless you're talking about the chelseas...those would probably age bad)

Last edited:
cot damn...how much they run you?

The Aces I got with the crystal applique are $695 USD I believe. I wanted the pair with the snake but my boutique didn't have them and I also don't like how the snake covers the web. If you're in NYC, Bergdorf is doing Gucci DIY so you can go and get a pair of custom Aces made until February 20th: http://blog.bergdorfgoodman.com/women/style/gucci-diy/

how do you like the y3s? i can't tell if i wanna grab onto them or not.

The Y-3s are nice and comfy and look great with sweats. The irritating thing is a) the white mesh is going to get filthy and b) the mesh is thin and you can see your toes protruding. It's almost a guarantee they will go on sale at the end of the season so I would just hold out. I only got them because I had store credit.

would $320 plus tax and tip be good for Gucci Ace sneakers? 

Would half price Aces be a good deal? I dunno let me think about that for a minute
eyes.gif
just a question geez.

for example I don't think MMM futures for 50% off are worth it.

I've never dabbled w gucci kicks. 

CP Achilles Low Bordeaux
$174

I was skeptical on the color because it looked purple in a lot of pics but was pleasantly surprised when they arrived and they're more on the burgundy side.

This color is sick but my bigger question is where did you find for $174?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom