Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Does anyone here have any experience with Moncler footwear ??
I bought a pair of the "La Monaco" sneakers a couple months back. I wasn't impressed at all with the leather quality (felt like plastic) and the sole was pretty cheaply made even for a sneaker. I ended up returning them because I didn't find that the price point was consistent with the price. That's a slippery slope because price vs quality is mostly never there for these sneaker purchases but I found it to be particularly not that great with Moncler. If there's a certain style you love and have to have though, I wouldn't say not to either.

Fringes today.

After about 20 minutes I remembered why I don't wear mine very often. They make too much noise. The two suede pair I own don't make any noise.

I know what you're talking about. That squeaking leather sound from the tongue does get annoying if you're walking in a quiet area.

I bought a pair of the "La Monaco" sneakers a couple months back. I wasn't impressed at all with the leather quality (felt like plastic) and the sole was pretty cheaply made even for a sneaker. I ended up returning them because I didn't find that the price point was consistent with the price. That's a slippery slope because price vs quality is mostly never there for these sneaker purchases but I found it to be particularly not that great with Moncler. If there's a certain style you love and have to have though, I wouldn't say not to either.
Thanks for the info 

Yeah the style seems really clean, but if the quality doesn't match the 400+ price tag, then I'll keep looking for something similar. 

What would you recommend?

Thanks for the info 

Yeah the style seems really clean, but if the quality doesn't match the 400+ price tag, then I'll keep looking for something similar. 

What would you recommend?
Depends on your budget but I'm very impressed by the quality of Tom Ford sneakers. The leathers and construction are top notch.

I knows it's been asked a lot and I'm looking at past post as I post this. But what size should I go for in CP Achilles? I'm a size 9.5 but can fit a 9 in most shoes.

Just need the black with white sole Achilles and I'll be done with them. Anybody here know if that "carta" color is off white or a brown color. Pictures on tres bien look different than other sites

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom