Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This comin from a dude who bought glitter covered red Saint Laurent boots. Your opinion irrelevant.

Which I flipped. I also own more Saint Laurent boots than anyone in this thread by a long shot so go sit in the corner because I'm putting you on a time-out.

Last edited:
What makes someone opinion more relevant than another in something as subjective as taste.

I think the people using
Which I flipped. I also own more Saint Laurent boots than anyone in this thread by a long shot so go sit in the corner because I'm putting on you time-out.
Da ****? LOL I guess we all need to gravel at the feet of the king of Saint Laurent boots. Da all knowing all powerful god of Saint Laurent boots. Don't let him judge you have da wrong color on or you know what will happen next boy. You gon get sent to a corner.

Da ****? LOL I guess we all need to gravel at the feet of the king of Saint Laurent boots. Da all knowing all powerful god of Saint Laurent boots. Don't let him judge you have da wrong color on or you know what will happen next boy. You gon get sent to a corner.

Someone give this dude a snickers.

Lol this ***** halrious. I'd rock those grey boots that's why I posted it. It was a deal, and y'all know I ain't paying retail on nothing. Shouts out flykntlvr, yrn do u b.

But y'all cosigninnf the little dude throwing a temper tantrum?

Cmon guys

Hmmm.....[emoji]129300[/emoji]:nerd:. This reads like.......:lol:

Humble yourself.

This too

Last edited:
Exactly it's just shoes.... Doesn't matter if you're wearing Ralph Lauren boots or saint laurent. **** most of designer shoes ugly as ****. But you buy what u like. It's all preference

giphy.gif

My whole point is all y'all who bashing the grey boots but yet you postin some fairy boots in here and defending them cause you "own more SLP boots than anyone in here". Homie posted the link to help people out and the elites got to put it down.  I ain't throwin no temper tantrum and ain't angry. I call it how it is and a lot of y'all need to put your tampons in. Flyknit a prime suspect for bein a douche all the time...

My whole point is all y'all who bashing the grey boots but yet you postin some fairy boots in here and defending them cause you "own more SLP boots than anyone in here". Homie posted the link to help people out and the elites got to put it down.  I ain't throwin no temper tantrum and ain't angry. I call it how it is and a lot of y'all need to put your tampons in. Flyknit a prime suspect for bein a douche all the time...

It's a solid deal and I would buy them for that price. I just don't like grey boots. Keyword: "I". Simple concept that can't seem to wrap your 4th grade education around...

I didn't see it as anyone bashing the boots. Honestly wish someone made a similar comment to @echau before I was dead set on buying grey boots last year. It would've made me think twice about buying them. I speak from a position of experience. You might think, "oh yeah they're grey they'll go with everything." I mean that's what I thought but boy was I wrong.

And a good deal is only a good deal if you get value out of what you're purchasing. Buying something just because it's on sale is just what it sounds like, a sales tactic. I mean if you weren't thinking about buying a grey suede pair of boots before the link was posted... were you really buying the boots because you wanted them or because they were a less popular color on sale? At that point you are really spending money to say you saved money, on something you won't get much use out of. Hustling backwards IMO.

I could be wrong but that's kind of how I processed @echau's post. He was more like, "damn, good deal, but, not sure if this deal is meant for me, wouldn't wear a grey boot that much." I agreed with him. flyknitlvr flyknitlvr agreed with him too. We share the same opinion. Obviously others in the thread don't. It's that simple. There is only one person who came in here up in arms saying people were bashing stuff and overthinking everything.

If we wanted to bash something we could've just referred to @alp's last post :lol:

Last edited:
I didn't see it as anyone bashing the boots. Honestly wish someone made a similar comment to @echau before I was dead set on buying grey boots last year. It would've made me think twice about buying them. I speak from a position of experience. You might think, "oh yeah they're grey they'll go with everything." I mean that's what I thought but boy was I wrong.

And a good deal is only a good deal if you get value out of what you're purchasing. Buying something just because it's on sale is just what it sounds like, a sales tactic. I mean if you weren't thinking about buying a grey suede pair of boots before the link was posted... were you really buying the boots because you wanted them or because they were a less popular color on sale? At that point you are really spending money to say you saved money, on something you won't get much use out of. Hustling backwards IMO.

I could be wrong but that's kind of how I processed @echau's post. He was more like, "damn, good deal, but, not sure if this deal is meant for me, wouldn't wear a grey boot that much." I agreed with him. @FLYKNITLVR agreed with him too. We share the same opinion. Obviously others in the thread don't. It's that simple. There is only one person who came in here up in arms saying people were bashing stuff and overthinking everything.

If we wanted to bash something we could've just referred to @alp's last post
laugh.gif
Did anyone read the post I made about the color? I commented that I ordered the boots but made sure to speak to Neiman's customer service. This has turned into a big debate about grey boots but I was told that both grey and black were available. The grey believe it or not, sold out before the black pair in certain sizes. There was only 3-4 pairs tops on there at all times and when you clicked the size, the only color option to select was black.

So can I guarantee that I'll get a black suede boot when it arrives (not really because mistakes can happen) but I was told and ensured a couple times that it will be a black suede SLP boot I'll receive and was told that "both colors were initially available but unfortunately, only the grey was listed in the name and shown in the picture although if you selected black, you will get black". A lady was even nice enough to call the Bal Harbour store the pair is coming from to figure it out and was told that they had both colors and that it will be black sent to me so I'm not too concerned.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom