Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif

Lol I been gone a while come back with one post and start some commotion. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

What is going on in here? I'm glad there's activity in this thread though.

I know I'm gonna get roasted for this, especially after my opinion on grey suede, but I went to check these out during my lunch break:

My biggest concern is how dirty the fur would get. Decided not to pick them up because I just can't pull them off. Bought these for my wife instead. She said she wanted a pair of black loafers and these seem to be pretty classic.

What is going on in here? I'm glad there's activity in this thread though.

I know I'm gonna get roasted for this, especially after my opinion on grey suede, but I went to check these out during my lunch break:

My biggest concern is how dirty the fur would get. Decided not to pick them up because I just can't pull them off. Bought these for my wife instead. She said she wanted a pair of black loafers and these seem to be pretty classic.

I got the tiger ones. I wanted to see how they would work with what I like to wear. It's actually not that hard to pull them off. Fur is a different story but I like them.

Anyone have any experience on fit, comfort, durability etc. for the Common Projects Chelsea boots (tan 2018)? I'm normally a sz12 in Nike, sz 11 in designer shoes and I'm trying to decide if a size 44 would be the way to go.

On a good sale I would scoop the fur joints just to mess around

I picked mine up from saks with the 250 off. Not the greatest deal considering euro pricing but it was better than the grand retail

They are a really good shoe to blend formal with casual.

Last edited:
Yea not something on my radar but given the right price and timing might snatch a pair

Anyone have any experience on fit, comfort, durability etc. for the Common Projects Chelsea boots (tan 2018)? I'm normally a sz12 in Nike, sz 11 in designer shoes and I'm trying to decide if a size 44 would be the way to go.

I'm a size 9 in Nike, adidas, etc... and I wear a size 41 in the Chelsea's.

those fur shoes.. 
sick.gif

I saw FOG posting those *****.. omg i was 
roll.gif

Guess hi fashen aint for me after all ... i'll stick to the basics...white t's and blue jeans 
grin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom