Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are so many people in this thread in their feelings so much lately? It went from like little to no activity per day to like 50 posts bickering at each other
laugh.gif

Why are so many people in this thread in their feelings so much lately? It went from like little to no activity per day to like 50 posts bickering at each other :lol:

That wasn't my intention but if it came out that way it's my bad.

At 8 am, I wasn't going to find an outfit to inspire sales or anything. My whole point was to show proportions and how casually they can work. I mean if I really wanted to sell them I could have busted out a cropped trouser suit and headed out to the pool for some likes inspired pics.

Gucci fits don't have one with the snake loafers but I just usually wear a denim shirt and black jean that are skinny with them

Not sure if I like the hoodie got a lot of compliments surpisingly look mad stiff in the pics

Can u two take your style forum beef back to that website.

y'all infesting the threads i like

You seem like an angry dude. Every post you write is putting people down or stating your two cents negatively that no one asked for. Maybe putting people down on the internet is all you have going for yourself.
you should see him crying in the JE thread.

like you can sync his rants to a Drake CD

u mad cuz of clothes bro. reevaluate your life.
thats the funny part to me.. no one is mad. 

i would hope yall wouldn't be mad either. 

yall are funny to me... especially you.  you take rated g shots then you press the report button....but i've been done with you. stop trying to get me banned lmao

Last edited:
in a thread like this honesty is necessary to avoid folks from looking a damn fool out here....maybe someone snapping on a fit will make some folk reevaluate their lives

yall are funny to me... especially you.  you take rated g shots then you press the report button....but i've been done with you. stop trying to get me banned lmao
u mad

No one is mad except you seemingly. I state the fact that you talk like an e thug and internet bully and like this is the only thing you have to hang onto in your life to feel important. Judging a next man's fit like you're on say yes to the dress.

in a thread like this honesty is necessary to avoid folks from looking a damn fool out here....maybe someone snapping on a fit will make some folk reevaluate their lives
fax.

don't post your fit and only expect compliments 

No one is mad except you seemingly. I state the fact that you talk like an e thug and internet bully and like this is the only thing you have to hang onto in your life to feel important. Judging a next man's fit like you're on say yes to the dress.
e thug...internet bully   
roll.gif

folk sensitive as hell today...if you like your fit, fine....thats all that should matter.  just dont expect everyone to like it

folk sensitive as hell today...if you like your fit, fine....thats all that should matter.  just dont expect everyone to like it
you're cool with them cluttering up threads w an/ e-beef from another website though?

like i get what you mean, but dudes is on some Remy Ma v. Nikki Minaj feud 

How is it sensitive to talk the same **** back to the jackasses who think they know everything? If you can dish it...learn to take it too. Jesus lol.
you are sensitive because you even responded to an opinion as if crying gonna make someone care

i know...i just never understand why opinions hurt some folk
nah im all about opinions.

i take my fair share of shots on here but its the nature of the beast. but if they got personal beef take it to PM.

I'm trying to see more high end kicks 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom