Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wish high fashioncmade things like white tees and blue jeans [emoji]128580[/emoji]

That's what happens when newbs start migrating here from the Yeezy thread. Purchases a pair of ****** Y-3 sneakers on sale that no one wanted and now they've a suddenly become a high-end shoe collector

Yup. That guy [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Please review the rules of conduct before posting in our community forums again

I was trying to find out if I could get a pair of the SLP chelseas for that huge discount that was posted a few days ago. I called Neimans and was told that unfortunately the style has been discontinued and originally came in black, grey, brown and light brown. In terms of what @Pinoy732 was referring to about Wyatt vs Hedi in the name etc. I'm assuming they put these on deep discount because these are actually the "Hedi 30 Chelsea Boots" from when Hedi was still creative director. Now they've changed the same boot to "Wyatt 30 Chelsea Boot". They probably had to sell out the stock that had Hedi on the boxes because the style of boot hasn't truly been discontinued (the name has only changed).

I also found it interesting that they called the boot "Saint Laurent Paris Eddie Boot in Suede". Intern making a mistake on the item because there's no boot style called the Eddie... Those who get a pair, can you give an update on what you receive because that listing was a mess.

flyknitjb flyknitjb post some pics of the tiger joints. I need inspiration.

What are y'all wearing to close out the week?

I was trying to find out if I could get a pair of the SLP chelseas for that huge discount that was posted a few days ago. I called Neimans and was told that unfortunately the style has been discontinued and originally came in black, grey, brown and light brown. In terms of what @Pinoy732 was referring to about Wyatt vs Hedi in the name etc. I'm assuming they put these on deep discount because these are actually the "Hedi 30 Chelsea Boots" from when Hedi was still creative director. Now they've changed the same boot to "Wyatt 30 Chelsea Boot". They probably had to sell out the stock that had Hedi on the boxes because the style of boot hasn't truly been discontinued (the name has only changed).

I also found it interesting that they called the boot "Saint Laurent Paris Eddie Boot in Suede". Intern making a mistake on the item because there's no boot style called the Eddie... Those who get a pair, can you give an update on what you receive because that listing was a mess.
I'm almost positive it was just the Hedi 30 Chelsea boot although I was confused as to why it was called Eddie too. I can share an update because I ordered a pair but it probably won't come for another week or two weeks (Canada life).

Done with this thread. I'll guess immaturity levels have trickled down here.

Last edited:
I agree that length of the pants is key. In my mind, I was thinking of cropped trousers or raw hem D02s right at the ankle.

Public restrooms kill the fur for me. Maybe these are better for me:

I agree that length of the pants is key. In my mind, I was thinking of cropped trousers or raw hem D02s right at the ankle.
Public restrooms kill the fur for me. Maybe these are better for me:

I got a pair of cropped trousers at the tailor right now. Pairing those mostly with them. Slp raw hems work too. I had a cropped pair that I sold. Kind of want another one. I don't want to cut my 2014 original version ones. I also think any pants that are more loose and cropped work the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom