Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
She wore it better
facts. lmaoo ole boy threw 3 fits at them and they all got progressively worse. she look like she just woke up and killed it haha
Any one in here have experience ordering from Sneakerboy?
i have twice. i have zero complaints of their service.  

i know some people on here had problems though but i didn't.  fast shipping and shoes were perfect. I think i got some cheap metallic SL01's from their sale

Man I'm so happy today
happy.gif
. My SLP Hedi 30s came in today and they are indeed black suede! The pair was completely pristine except if I was going to nit pick over anything, it's just that they look to be a store tried on pair. On the sole there was scratching and possibly pebble indentations/tiny speckle chips that makes it clear someone tried them on. This isn't an issue though and I'm not stating it to complain about it because first of all, it's the SOLE of the shoe and the first time you wear them, the whole sole will be scraped up and second, I plan to topy them anyway. I'm kind of OCD about getting my items pristine when I just buy them but it's literally stupid as hell to be bothered about markings on the sole when I paid $320 for a 900$ pair of boots.

Here are some pics,
Lighting is really bad but I'm sure they're fire 

Congrats man 

Lighting is really bad but I'm sure they're fire 

Congrats man 
Thanks Des. I remember after we both missed out on the jodhpur deal how salty I was. At least I was able to get a pair of my first SLP boots for just as great of a deal. They are basically pristine without any issues other than the minor scratching and chips on the sole from being tried on. I've also tried on a bunch of pairs at the SLP store and walked around on the tile floor so I've likely caused just as much damage to stock pairs as these are in...
So we putting our shoes on our beds again?
Wasn't it shoes on the pillows that was the thing? LOL

@BlackChiney08 those look great. I wouldn't be too bothered or get worked up over scraping and chips on the bottom of the shoes. Although we all would prefer an untouched pair, the price on them was great and especially if you plan to put rubber on the soles, what does it matter if there was some markings? I'm positive that others in here have probably bought pairs that have the same thing because it's common for pairs to be tried on in store and not bought. They don't just dispose of tried on pairs lmao.

Thanks Des. I remember after we both missed out on the jodhpur deal how salty I was. At least I was able to get a pair of my first SLP boots for just as great of a deal. They are basically pristine without any issues other than the minor scratching and chips on the sole from being tried on. I've also tried on a bunch of pairs at the SLP store and walked around on the tile floor so I've likely caused just as much damage to stock pairs as these are in...

Wasn't it shoes on the pillows that was the thing? LOL
hahah bro yes, still hurts to this day. Glad you got your come up with those. Post some on feet whenever you have a chance. Again what a steal I know you're gonna wear the sht out of them 

Finally pulled the trigger on the bengal slides. Not sure how this dust bag passed quality control but I'm not really tripping because it's just a dust bag.

Man I'm so happy today
happy.gif
. My SLP Hedi 30s came in today and they are indeed black suede! The pair was completely pristine except if I was going to nit pick over anything, it's just that they look to be a store tried on pair. On the sole there was scratching and possibly pebble indentations/tiny speckle chips that makes it clear someone tried them on. This isn't an issue though and I'm not stating it to complain about it because first of all, it's the SOLE of the shoe and the first time you wear them, the whole sole will be scraped up and second, I plan to topy them anyway. I'm kind of OCD about getting my items pristine when I just buy them but it's literally stupid as hell to be bothered about markings on the sole when I paid $320 for a 900$ pair of boots.

Here are some pics,
My pair had even worse or the exact same marks on the sole. I didn't even think twice bout it. That ain't considered "damage" to me and happens just from tryin on a pair in the store. I would rubber sole them for sure tho.

My pair had even worse or the exact same marks on the sole. I didn't even think twice bout it. That ain't considered "damage" to me and happens just from tryin on a pair in the store. I would rubber sole them for sure tho.
I'm honestly not actually bothered to the point of it being an issue. I was just saying that most people buying would assume that they're getting a completely pristine item. I feel that part of the luxury of buying high end shoes is the unboxing and presentation of the shoes and some might be bothered by getting a pair that was tried on and walked around the store in. I know that those marks happen as soon as you walk in them as well.

Quote:
What was this unbelievable jodhpur deal referred to above
@echau first posted to the thread that the SLP outlet at Sawgrass Mall in Florida had the black leather 30 mm Jodhpurs for $450. I was one of the people who tried to call and order a pair and the SAs told me they literally only had 3-4 pairs (had tan suede at first but that sold out within a couple hours).

Current boot collection/rotation. Mostly new pick ups and that's why they haven't been worn yet. Paid $880 for all three pairs. From left to right, CP Chelsea warm grey, Tom Ford black leather Chelsea, Saint Laurent Hedi 30 black suede Chelsea. Going to break in the SLP for my birthday this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom