Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys need some help with CP Chelsea sizing should I size down 1 or stay tts
Same question for BV Chelsea should I size down 1 or stay tts
Is it worth it to get BV over CP Chelsea ?
They look very similar any reason for such a vast price difference ?
Thanks
As general advice, size down 1 in both but if you are a half size, take half size down for CP. Some have said the BV run so large, they could have even went down two full sizes. As a frame of reference, I'm a 9.5 in Nike/Adidas and I got a 42 in CP Chelseas. If i was getting BVs, I'd go with a 41. I love my CP Chelseas but I could definitely say that BVs are superior in terms of quality (not saying the vast difference is justified but they are definitely higher quality). Even the crepe sole on the BVs feels more substantial and stronger. Suede is more supple on the BVs and stitching/construction is just better overall.

I just don't really like the silhouette of the BVs. Too bulbous and rounded in the toe for my liking. I also don't really dig the classic stitch detail they've used. Will be rocking my CPs and SLP Chelseas as my main rotation going forward.

Last edited:
@blackchiney08 Thanks bro
GT [emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

LV kanye's are ugly AF
look like DC sneakers
Wylin
Should get banned from this thread for that blasphemy

lacedemup lacedemup [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]
:pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :smokin :smokin :smokin

Hey guys need some help with CP Chelsea sizing should I size down 1 or stay tts
Same question for BV Chelsea should I size down 1 or stay tts
Is it worth it to get BV over CP Chelsea ?
They look very similar any reason for such a vast price difference ?
Thanks

BVs > CPs and its not even close plus I like the higher shaft on the BVs more. i ordered some CP's and quickly returned em. Def good quality budget Chelsea's though

Can't stand crepe soles. Any way to clean them? I wore my CP one time and the heel is black. Idk how to clean it.

Can't stand crepe soles. Any way to clean them? I wore my CP one time and the heel is black. Idk how to clean it.
If you are really going to complain about how dirty the bottom of your shoes get then perhaps you should just walk around in these.

Last edited:

Honestly it comes with the territory of having crepe soles. The more experienced guys in here could probably tell you how to avoid/clean but me personally I got such a big rotation of shoes,sneakers and boots mines don't get dirty like I've seen guys mention in here.

Last edited:
It's cleanable, however with the crepe being that light color, after a while, it will adapt the black color and can't change back. If they used a darker variant of the crepe sole, it wouldn't look so bad. Which is why I stay away from shoes with that light colored crepe sole.

Yo, I'm normally a patient guy, but my Y3 ZG from sneakerboy haven't shipped and it's been 20 days. This is the only time I have ever had an issue w/them. Checking my order history i've ordered 8 pairs of SLP sneakers since 2014 and they all shipped within 2 days.

E-mailed them, no response.

Just have them resoled. Beat them up until then.

I don't understand the hate on crepe soles, I prefer them comfort wise. Then again, I have iced pairs of my BV's maybe that's why I don't pay it any mind.

[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

When did those drop? Fire, could use those and the lv Stan smiths [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Early February Alp.

Reactions: alp
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom