Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sizes 8, 9, 10, and 12 back on NM for the black suede SLP Hedi 30 for $320.

http://www.neimanmarcus.com/en-ca/S.../p.prod?ecid=NMAF__J84DHJLQkR4&CS_003=5630585

EDIT: SOLD OUT NOW
sick.gif
My exact feelings after missing this deal for the second time.
sick.gif
Probably gonna say **** it and get them for retail because I'm pissed off by this.

My exact feelings after missing this deal for the second time. :x Probably gonna say **** it and get them for retail because I'm pissed off by this.

Be patient. I didn't think the Hedi 30 would ever go on sale until this deal emerged like 3 weeks ago. Legit everything will go on sale eventually. I was going to drop the $895 too but thank goodness I didn't and waited for a deal...

Also, anyone who can fit a 39.5 in the Bottega Veneta chelseas, Bergdorf with a crazy deal...
http://www.bergdorfgoodman.com/Bott...id%3D37280&eItemId=prod118670039&cmCat=search

Last edited:
My exact feelings after missing this deal for the second time. :x Probably gonna say **** it and get them for retail because I'm pissed off by this.

Be patient. I didn't think the Hedi 30 would ever go on sale until this deal emerged like 3 weeks ago. Legit everything will go on sale eventually. I was going to drop the $895 too but thank goodness I didn't and waited for a deal...

Also, anyone who can fit a 39.5 in the Bottega Veneta chelseas, Bergdorf with a crazy deal...
http://www.bergdorfgoodman.com/Bott...id%3D37280&eItemId=prod118670039&cmCat=search

I don't know if they'll fit but I bought them. Thanks.

No problem @Hennessy. After looking again, they probably are a women pair but I'm not sure what difference there is. Might be the same exact shoe but just much smaller sizes.

Last edited:
Anybody know where I can get some replacement laces for my Gucci aces?

Mine got stolen by the washer machine fairy . Bought some off eBay but they're long as hell

Look again. Those are 100% fake...Those aren't the Nevada in that video. They are clearly fake Hedi 30 chelsea boots. The Nevada you posted there has a crepe sole. Look at the sole of that fake in the video. The Saint Laurent branding is totally off and the cosmetic welting around is like a yellow thread...

Also, which Saint Laurent shoe have you seen come in a box like that with a beige dust bag?
mean.gif
Chinese fakes and that youtube channel is posting like a whole bunch of fake shoes. Just a reminder to only buy from reputable sites...

Last edited:
What's that store in LA on Fairfax next to Supreme that sells nothing but fakes? They had a slew of fake Saint Laurent for ******ed prices. The boots were awful :smh:

What's that store in LA on Fairfax next to Supreme that sells nothing but fakes? They had a slew of fake Saint Laurent for ******ed prices. The boots were awful
mean.gif
Word @FLYKNITLVR. I've seen people in other forums endorsing buying "variant wyatts" that they claimed were "1 to 1 with the original" with fraudulent Saint Laurent branding all over them. I'm not trying to be pretentious at all but why bother go that route? If you can't come up on a legit pair, just keep it moving. I also feel that most won't try to buy fakes on purpose but can't tell when something is too good to be true.

Look again. Those are 100% fake...Those aren't the Nevada in that video. They are clearly fake Hedi 30 chelsea boots. The Nevada you posted there has a crepe sole. Look at the sole of that fake in the video. The Saint Laurent branding is totally off and the cosmetic welting around is like a yellow thread...

Also, which Saint Laurent shoe have you seen come in a box like that with a beige dust bag?
mean.gif
Chinese fakes and that youtube channel is posting like a whole bunch of fake shoes. Just a reminder to only buy from reputable sites...
Dude, I don't know what happened but  the first time I clicked that link it sent me to a different video not the video you posted. Hence why I said those are not fake. It linked to this video.

Weird

Now the pair in the video you posted are 10000000000% fake. Really bad fakes.

Last edited:
does anyone know how these SLP leather santiags fit?

i wear a 42 in almost all slp's but have a 41.5 in harnesses and jodhs. those fit welll but a little more snug. 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom