Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they are men's but all that really matters is they fit. I wear a 7.5-8 in most stuff, 39 in CP. I've never been able to find a 39.5 in these. I bought a 40 once and they were too big. These fit great I'm super stoked. Here's a top down shot with CP.

I nearly fell down the stairs in them lmao. Walking around the crib in them to see how comfortable they are after an hour of wear.
yeah it took me a couple times to get used to them and i still prefer the 30mm but the 40 mm doesn't bother me at all anymore. 

once you break them in and the leather loosens up a little bit it will feel fine.

Last edited:
I think they are men's but all that really matters is they fit. I wear a 7.5-8 in most stuff, 39 in CP. I've never been able to find a 39.5 in these. I bought a 40 once and they were too big. These fit great I'm super stoked. Here's a top down shot with CP.

Dope man. No problem. I try to share deals and help those in here. Glad they worked out for you.

There was a link posted for them a couple days ago for a lil over $300. There was only one size though.

Judging by the pics I'm pretty sure that's the women's pair because it looks more narrow than the men's pair I have. But that's irrelevant since the guy said it fits him perfect. He came up, paid less than half what I paid for my pair about a year ago

Last edited:

Just bought these Marsèll boots from FRWD. Originally $845 but were on sale for $288. Also had additional 5% off due to coming without original box. Was browsing and noticed it was a single size in my size. Was interested in the BV lace up in this style nearer to Christmas on Mr. Porter but my size sold out. These also seem to have a stacked leather heel which is welted rather than the BV crepe sole. Figured I'd pick these up because they looked interesting and the price was good. Worst comes to worst, I'll return them if they come in and I'm not impressed with them. Anyone familiar with Marsell boots?
I actually really like these a lot and for that price, they were a steal. The silhouette looks dope and the subtle patina gives them some character. I'm not that familiar with Marsell but I see them on Mr. Porter all the time and read they are made mostly by hand. They do actually remind me of those Bottega Veneta suede lace up boots but I prefer the shape on those.

Just bought these Marsèll boots from FRWD. Originally $845 but were on sale for $288. Also had additional 5% off due to coming without original box. Was browsing and noticed it was a single size in my size. Was interested in the BV lace up in this style nearer to Christmas on Mr. Porter but my size sold out. These also seem to have a stacked leather heel which is welted rather than the BV crepe sole. Figured I'd pick these up because they looked interesting and the price was good. Worst comes to worst, I'll return them if they come in and I'm not impressed with them. Anyone familiar with Marsell boots?
I ain't a fan of these at all. I never can get with that pre distressing look on suede boots. The sole also looks sloppy how it's attached imo. Not horrible for the price but I wouldn't have bought those. Jus looks like a run of the mill suede boot...

Finally got this preorder in after a long wait :pimp:

Putting the Y-3 on ice until these 3.0 get dirty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom