Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by BlackChiney08
I was tryin to save some dough but I'm gonna have to grab these thanks to you guys. These are too heat
sick.gif

I was tryin to save some dough but I'm gonna have to grab these thanks to you guys. These are too heat
sick.gif
I really am tempted to order a pair of these too. Do you guys think they are just hype right now? or will stock truly get sold out. I don't see them not re stocking down the line...Plus, most sites still have full stock.

I really am tempted to order a pair of these too. Do you guys think they are just hype right now? or will stock truly get sold out. I don't see them not re stocking down the line...Plus, most sites still have full stock.

Even the black/whites that are close to 1k now hit 50% off on many sites and stores.

buy them from Zappos bro... 1 year return policy and hold onto them or unload them later 
nthat.gif

FWIW - BDGA has them sz 10.5 and 11

https://shop.bdgastore.com/collections/adidas-y-3/products/y-3-pureboost

sign up (get the email, confirm subscription blah blah..) for their newsletter and get 20% off your first order 
glasses.gif

Even the black/whites that are close to 1k now hit 50% off on many sites and stores.
Ya that's a sure thing. People don't want something until they stop making them easily available for sure. I saw on that Stoxx website or whatever it's called that people are paying a G or more for those. I may even prefer the triple whites.

Anyone ever heard of resellertita? I am looking at some of their stuff on eBay and IG and debating on if its legit before I purchase. This is mainly what I have been looking to cop:

Anyone ever heard of resellertita? I am looking at some of their stuff on eBay and IG and debating on if its legit before I purchase. This is mainly what I have been looking to cop:
they look legit to me...the fringes looked funny but its just how they are laying on the side view. 

ask for more pictures

@Pinoy732 both those pups are beautiful bro! I'm headed out to San Diego soon and wanted to stop by San Diego Bullies. I can see why you've cut back on kicks because some of those dogs have a high ticket. My girl keeps suggesting we adopt but I want to go to a breeder. Not even sure if I have time for a dog right now but some day! You should still cop the Y-3 if you have the opportunity. I know you have a weakness for white kicks [emoji]128521[/emoji]

Wore my favorite pairs of Achilles for this rainy day today.

@Pinoy732 both those pups are beautiful bro! I'm headed out to San Diego soon and wanted to stop by San Diego Bullies. I can see why you've cut back on kicks because some of those dogs have a high ticket. My girl keeps suggesting we adopt but I want to go to a breeder. Not even sure if I have time for a dog right now but some day! You should still cop the Y-3 if you have the opportunity. I know you have a weakness for white kicks [emoji]128521[/emoji]

Wore my favorite pairs of Achilles for this rainy day today.

Thumbs up for SD bullies, my friend got his there and I want to go soon myself.

Sneaker P Sneaker P in feeling the same way. These have been getting a lot of burn since I copped. I'm going to need to clean them up and throw the extra set of laces in soon.

wear rare airs wear rare airs if you end up going to SD Bullies please PM me about the experience bro!

Anyone interested in buying a pair of SLP Wyatt Chelseas (size 43, SS17 new sigaro)?  I wore them one time, and don't see myself getting much use out of them in the future now that I purchased the Wyatt harnesses.

How much you guys been getting the y3 boost triple white for ? Gonna pull that trigger on them before the summer hits most likely so wanna see what a good deal is. That 20% off would've been cool but I'm a size 10

How much you guys been getting the y3 boost triple white for ? Gonna pull that trigger on them before the summer hits most likely so wanna see what a good deal is. That 20% off would've been cool but I'm a size 10
^^^Retail
Definitely retail as of right now with possibly 10% off for email sign ups or promotions on particular sites. They're such a new release and hype seems to be somewhat there for these. I haven't seen them completely sell out online as it seems that restocks are pretty common for a bunch of sites, but with the recent popularity of the black/white color, these have seemed to gain some traction. People on reseller sites are listing them at 400$+ and you can easily check out in almost any size on a bunch of sites for retail (Mr. Porter, Barneys, Y3's actual site, a few boutique websites).  I'm going to hold out and see what happens in terms of sales. I want them but if I miss out on them, oh well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom