Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks @Hennessy !

Yeah, our frenchie ran us a pretty penny. Also copped ourselves a house this year so lotta stuff going on. However, we are heading out to Barca/Paris next month so I'm sure I'll drop some coin on a little something something :smokin

Been pretty busy but these finally arrived, Im happy with the purchase

Last edited:
Ya grailed is usually ok but like most have said, you have to get a feel for the seller before buying. There's a ton of scammers on there as well. I've seen countless horror stories of feedback of sellers taking money and sending an empty box etc. Ya, there's paypal buyer protection but nothing is guaranteed.

Ya grailed is usually ok but like most have said, you have to get a feel for the seller before buying. There's a ton of scammers on there as well. I've seen countless horror stories of feedback of sellers taking money and sending an empty box etc. Ya, there's paypal buyer protection but nothing is guaranteed.
i have had one dude tried to scam me but everything turned out fine..paypal handled it. 

i just copped the aime leon dore tees the other day.

hopefully they will be a great alternative to the anti-expo

Last edited:

i have had one dude tried to scam me but everything turned out fine..paypal handled it. 

i just copped the aime leon dore tees the other day.

hopefully they will be a great alternative to the anti-expo
I just opened a case on a seller right now. He sold me a pair of dress shoes for a steal price but when I got em, the leather was scraped up in a number of spots. Some more serious gashes/scrapes in the leather as well. Some people out here are some dishonest pricks. He clearly took pictures in poor lighting and took others strategically masking the damage. When I asked him if there was any "notable damage" to them, he obviously claimed no and the description claimed "Perfect condition". I asked him for a partial refund at first to try to see about taking them to a cobbler to try to repair, but now I'm escalating it to Paypal and am requesting a full refund and I'll send them back to this douche.

Last edited:
Saint Laurent with the blatant Chuck Taylor rips lol...

Black Suede SL10H tho

and red suede

Last edited:
@echau is that the 1.1k or 1.3k pair? i'm debating on which pair would suit me better

JPS JPS they're from FW15. Retail dropped in FW16, and that's when they started slimming down the shaft. I have the black suede harness from FW16 and there are subtle differences, but the quality is just fine.

Either way, try to find them overseas for a better price. Or wait till sale season in June.

Last edited:
Anyone take advantage of the saks code today? I picked up the SLP Chelsea's. Going to try them out again. They had to colors of brown to chose from, chestnut and light brown. I chose light brown. I hope they are cigaro.

Anyone take advantage of the saks code today? I picked up the SLP Chelsea's. Going to try them out again. They had to colors of brown to chose from, chestnut and light brown. I chose light brown. I hope they are cigaro.
What code are you speaking of?

My joints should be coming into today. Highkey looking at the Princeton loafers, but the fact that it has no back has me conflicted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom