Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
has anybody tried spraying black gucci aces with crep protect? or any other protective spray for that matter 

Do BV have a sleeker shape than CP I find CP to look a bit bulky when worn with skinny jeans

I agree with this which is why I can't wear CPs and go with BVs personally. CPs are still :pimp: never the less

The white paint splatters were def the best I think

Grey fringes :pimp:

I'm not to knowledgeable when it comes to Gats so I'm going to assume those you have aren't available anymore?
TBH im not sure. they're a few years old.

i remember my artists friends were mad that I paid for them lol.

tombout we could've just splattered paint on your shoes for free lol

TBH im not sure. they're a few years old.

i remember my artists friends were mad that I paid for them lol.

tombout we could've just splattered paint on your shoes for free lol

Lol, looks like the newer ones have a different color scheme for that splatter.

If I cant find these Adida Gats I'll look into getting the MMM. Looks like I missed the sale train though.

Last edited:
Lol, looks like the newer ones have a different color scheme for that splatter.

If I cant find these Adida Gats I'll look into getting the MMM. Looks like I missed the sale train though.
honestly grab the white joints w the grey suede accent aka the essential/OG GAT color. once u beat them up, revive them w da paint splatter DIY

Love those cowboy boots! Great set!
Agreed. I wish I could've picked up a white pair, but I wanted to try something different.
Do u wear white? I feel like you're low-key Bruce Wayne lol

Latest pickup. Should have gotten splatters

Anybody know why MM switched from the big paint drops to the smaller drops? Wish they would bring back the big drops with red blue yellow white scheme.

Only pair I regret passing next to those SL chelseas. I'm TTS a 6. Have a 6.5 in some gats fit fine but man I wish j never passed. [emoji]128577[/emoji]

Lol, I own a good amount of white shoes, but I have two little kids (aka "this is why we can't have nice things").

Casual Friday wear:

An early Happy Father's Day to you brother.

And all this paint splatter talk had me bust them out for casual Friday lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom