Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoever it was that said these fit long and narrow, you weren't lying.

Biggest pain to wear this shoe, I just took off my velcro strap altogether and don't use it. But because of how hard they are to put on, they don't get a lot of feet time as of late.

Last edited:
Biggest pain to wear this shoe, I just took off my velcro strap altogether and don't use it. But because of how hard they are to put on, they don't get a lot of feet time as of late.
and you are going to keep them?

sounds terrible for the amount of money paid

Damn. You went all in.

Well at the time they were going for so much over retail so I copped them on fear of missing out at retail. While I still like them, most days I'm in a rush out of the house and it's not only a pain to put them on but also the whole process of unboxing them and doing the laces etc.

Last edited:
Well at the time they were going for so much over retail so I copped them on fear of missing out at retail. While I still like them, most days I'm in a rush out of the house and it's not only a pain to put them on but also the whole process of unboxing them and doing the laces etc.
Me being in a rush affects my shoe choices too much as well so it's mostly white or grey cps

Anyone with the Adidas X Raf Ozweego care to comment on sizing ? 

I have the black Bunnys. I'd say TTS but you can go down a half size if you want a snug fit. I went down half size from my standard Adidas size and its snug

Yea I remember the first 3 or 4 colorways were instant sellouts. The recent ones not so much. My plan is to wear mine unzipped and not tying the laces. I'm hoping it makes it less of a hassle to try and put them on

Last edited:
Meh the grey SL fringe sneaker is a little big. Anyone want em, 10.5 in NYC? I'll give what I paid which was $250 or something.

Anyone with the Adidas X Raf Ozweego care to comment on sizing ? 

I'm not sure about others but for me these shoes run at least 1 - 1.5 sizes too small.

I'm a 43 in Bottega and wear a 45 in these. This is a shoe i'd highly suggest trying on in person beforehand. My 45 runs snug too.

Last edited:
I have the black Bunnys. I'd say TTS but you can go down a half size if you want a snug fit. I went down half size from my standard Adidas size and its snug
Yea I remember the first 3 or 4 colorways were instant sellouts. The recent ones not so much. My plan is to wear mine unzipped and not tying the laces. I'm hoping it makes it less of a hassle to try and put them on

Yeah when I went to maxfield for the popup shop people were buying like 2-3 pairs for resell. That was the peak of the shoe though. Now, maybe people think they're played out. I also point my finger at the huge influx of fakes on the market. Overnight there were hundreds of pairs on eBay for 120 bucks.

Last edited:
Yeah when I went to maxfield for the popup shop people were buying like 2-3 pairs for resell. That was the peak of the shoe though. Now, maybe people think they're played out. I also point my finger at the huge influx of fakes on the market. Overnight there were hundreds of pairs on eBay for 120 bucks.

Kinda crazy if kids really think a $1000 shoe is played out. I personally have never seen a pair out in the wild but I'm sure it's different in other areas like LA. I knew that fakes existed but I didn't know it was that common

Kinda crazy if kids really think a $1000 shoe is played out. I personally have never seen a pair out in the wild but I'm sure it's different in other areas like LA. I knew that fakes existed but I didn't know it was that common
I seen em once on train in NY

The fakes are pretty common. I have never seen anyone wearing fog military's actually outside of the pop up shop and a friend of mine. I think played out was the wrong term to use but I think that they released so many color ways and at that price tag the demand really dropped.

That being said I do think the whole fog aesthetic is played out, like destroyed jeans and oversized clothing w yeezys or some other hype sneaker. Not hating though to each their own.

Last edited:
Wyatts for the night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom