Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_1906.JPG

Clean :nthat:....I went ahead and grabbed a pair too

Is grailed safe? Meaning, are you protected if someone stiffs you or the item ends up being fake?

I haven't ran into any issues, but there are horror stories mainly with yeezy sales tho. I tend to usually only accept buys/offers from users with good feedback

Is grailed safe? Meaning, are you protected if someone stiffs you or the item ends up being fake?

Just know off the bat that Grailed won't be doing squat. The better question is if PayPal is protecting you because any issue or fake item will be a case through PayPal. I haven't had experience with myself being the buyer and having a problem, but I've had douchebags try to scam me and falsely accuse me of sending a fake item or not sending anything at all. It was entirely through PayPal and Grailed wasn't involved whatsoever.

From what I take from Grailed is that it's a somewhat small operation of seemingly stoners/hipsters who work in a loft in NYC and are mostly all young guys who made this startup. They rely heavily on PP as the source of buyer and seller protection and deflect a lot of issues onto them.

Just know off the bat that Grailed won't be doing squat. The better question is if PayPal is protecting you because any issue or fake item will be a case through PayPal. I haven't had experience with myself being the buyer and having a problem, but I've had douchebags try to scam me and falsely accuse me of sending a fake item or not sending anything at all. It was entirely through PayPal and Grailed wasn't involved whatsoever.

From what I take from Grailed is that it's a somewhat small operation of seemingly stoners/hipsters who work in a loft in NYC and are mostly all young guys who made this startup. They rely heavily on PP as the source of buyer and seller protection and deflect a lot of issues onto them.

I see. Thanks man

Louboutin sneaker sizing anyone? Eyeing a pair of Orlato spikes, was wondering how the sizing compared to sneakers or other casual shoes (Jordan's, yeezys, balenciagas, whatever). Thanks in advance!

Aye if anyone wants Royal SLPs they have them for $269 at Woodbury Commons. Call and ask for Shirley and she'll take care of you!
Ill be making a call today need a pair of blues and you cant beat 269

Did anyone else feel these ran a lil big? Normally a 45 might try 44.5 any recs?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom