Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those wondering. $240 shipped worn once.

Attachments

• IMG_4826.PNG
    IMG_4826.PNG
    1.5 MB · Views: 23
The beginning of the end for Gucci...

IMG_4152.JPG

Gucci aint what it used to be.. ever since they started making more entry level pieces that appeal to "the masses" their brand has gone to ****..Logomania is killing the brand.. gucci and balenciaga are the worst offenders too!

If anything it has refueled the brand. Sometimes you need that or you'll just fizzle out.

Prada and Fendi and brands like that wish they could get a resurgence like that.

Balenciaga is literally the worst. Blows my mind how all their trash sells out. I guess that's what happens when you make Instagram-friendly clothing.

Black slp fringes at 437 is that a good price?

And can someone repost the slp outlet link

Last edited:
Gucci aint what it used to be.. ever since they started making more entry level pieces that appeal to "the masses" their brand has gone to ****..Logomania is killing the brand.. gucci and balenciaga are the worst offenders too!

Don't know if I can agree there. That's been Gucci's aesthetic since forever ago. It's generally what the Italian brands do (Versace, Giuseppe, D&G, among many examples) and why I generally don't mess with Italian brands. They are pretty much always flashier than French and English high end designers.

Either you hate them or love them, here they are. They look big in person because of the triple Soles stacked together. I personally think they are nice and unique but overpriced. But kinda same goes to all designer stuff. Anyways they fit tts and pretty comfy!

IMG_7607.JPG

LMAO at gucci "appeasing the massess"
If anything it has refueled the brand. Sometimes you need that or you'll just fizzle out.

Prada and Fendi and brands like that wish they could get a resurgence like that.

lower prices = mass appeal

I know its not a favorable thing to say, but its true.. in a recent Business of Fashion report, they said point blank, more entry level pieces helped with the resurgence of these brands ..Its most pervasive in street culture..just walk down Fairfax or Melrose on any day. all these kids, spendin' everything on Alexander Wang...

I mean, from a business standpoint the execs are surely winning because, lets be honest, thats who really wins in the end and thats all that matters to a business

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom