Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_2546.JPG
i think the triple S became a quick go to hypebeast high end sneaker. only a few people pull it off and most just cop for the likes.

i miss when high end kicks had an organic growth in a following.
or maybe im just old and washed and nostalgic over da old Ciaga

The only triple S that comes to mind, is Jim Cramer -Sell Sell Sell :lol:

R/T nearly $800 is a lot to drop on some trendy sneaks that very well may be "out" within 2 years. Full disclaimer-I do have Ozweegos only justified cause they were like half the price of those Triple S tho.

Side note- saw these at the Barneys outlet today. Feel good in hand. Long and narrow fit. Shoe was clearly a display model for sale. Heavily handled. Laces did not hold up well. These need wax laces for sure. Fair amount of fraying for nearly 700+tax. Smh.

Last edited:
Nah there's plenty of dope high end sneakers NT talks about. Check out the last 2481 pages to see nice shoes we like outside of SLP boots

I will say, although the Triple S isn’t for me...Kev did make it work for him. I can see it being worked.

I must agree, y’all should post more pics. It was a point RFX was killing the game with is faceless fit posts.

If you like it wear it. However a lot of people of here (and in general), don't like the heavy logo items. It's like wearing a Gucci, LV or Herme's belt & tucking the front of your shirt in so everyone can see the buckle. Classic pieces are called classics for a reason, they stand the test of time & a lot of logo items don't do that.

I have a couple of LV sneakers that are pretty subtle, look good & are very comfortable.

Let me guess, you sag your True Religions so you can show off your Ferragamo belt?

Nah, high end 300-600 belts are not my thing, dont need something that expensive to hold up my pants. And who pays that much to keep up a pair of pants that cost half as much as the belt.

Don't like True Religions much either, not a fan of the materials and the fit.

Two strikes know-it-all.

LV sneakers in my experience are comfortable, durable, and logo pieces can be timeless/classic, ask all the women with their signature bags they wear for years.

Since we like making assupmtions about people, let me guess, you on the cowboy boot trend? Wear high end designer shoes with an outfit that otherwise costs less than $100 all together? Or wait, you might be one of those guys that owns a grand total of 1 suit? Sounds right to me.

Nah, high end 300-600 belts are not my thing, dont need something that expensive to hold up my pants. And who pays that much to keep up a pair of pants that cost half as much as the belt.

Two strikes know-it-all.

LV sneakers in my experience are comfortable, durable, and logo pieces can be timeless/classic, ask all the women with their signature bags they wear for years.

Since we like making assupmtions about people, let me guess, you on the cowboy boot trend? Wear high end designer shoes with an outfit that otherwise costs less than $100 all together? Or wait, you might be one of those guys that owns a grand total of 1 suit? Sounds right to me.

flyknitlvr flyknitlvr just likes to ruffle feathers :lol:

Shoes and bags are two different things though. Ask the women you know about allover logo shoes and see what the response is. Ask them if any of them own a pair. My wife, for example, has a bunch of logo bags (LV and Gucci mostly) but wouldn't rock logo shoes.

And there are a bunch of sneakers that get love in here: Margiela, Valentino, Gucci, to name a few. Hell, even Arenas get love every now and then.

Two strikes know-it-all.

i like your energy lmao

lv sneakers are trash though

i like your energy lmao

lv sneakers are trash though

Lol look I get it, they aren't for everyone. But I have quite a few pairs of high end shoes I've picked up over the years, and I may view them differently in a couple of years from now as tastes do change with time.

But I've been there, done that with many of the different looks. I can only take so many solid colored or plain designs, every once in a while I like to mix it up with a "trashy" or "in-your-face" gaudy piece like a Logo'd out LV or Gucci sneaker or a pair of spiked Louboutins. Cleanses the palate after wearing a pair of solid, simple, understated sneakers with a casual outfit or gives me a release from being pent up in suits, ties, and oxfords all week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom