Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol look I get it, they aren't for everyone. But I have quite a few pairs of high end shoes I've picked up over the years, and I may view them differently in a couple of years from now as tastes do change with time.

But I've been there, done that with many of the different looks. I can only take so many solid colored or plain designs, every once in a while I like to mix it up with a "trashy" or "in-your-face" gaudy piece like a Logo'd out LV or Gucci sneaker or a pair of spiked Louboutins. Cleanses the palate after wearing a pair of solid, simple, understated sneakers with a casual outfit or gives me a release from being pent up in suits, ties, and oxfords all week.
bruh i was just messing with you. honestly never even looked at LV for anything so i wouldn't really no what their shoes look like.
don't let these fools tell it. a lot of cats i've seen flip flop on shoes and styles all the time. one minute they hate it the next minute they love it. no point in worrying about it

IMG_6010.jpg
Spoke too soon about no LV's being appealing, Im loving this new direction of designer kicks.

I was actually questioning the arch because the rest of the shoe is actually decent on first look. Lol

I definitely am going to pick up a pair of either black or white achilles in the near future. All I've ever had are CP Chelseas. I initially bought two pairs of the chelseas in olive and warm grey on a holiday sale near to last Christmas. Once the deals on the SLP chelseas dropped...I copped black and sigaro suede. Turned around and flipped both CPs right after that lol.

CP chelseas are more comfortable for sure due to the crepe sold but I felt it was overkill to have two pairs of CP chelseas and SLP as well. I don't regret the sales.

SL "calfskin" that they use on their sneakers feels like crap. Just churning out some piss poor quality kicks unfortunately.

Yeah i got my pair from the net a porter sale and the leather was real stiff in areas might be a certain batch or that colorway

Cool. Yah. My whole shoe is stiff on the outside. The inside of the shoe has the butter soft leather. Kinda bull****.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom