Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
243rhu0.jpg

A week or two after the Dons released, it popped up in the LV near me and it is still sitting there, both the red and patchwork.
Good info though Ralf, I hope their customer service is reliable and not just BSing like the others.

I didn't realize the Jasper's retailed @ 1040. Did the Patchwork's & Don's release at a decreased retail as well?

PO

Originally Posted by PO2345

I didn't realize the Jasper's retailed @ 1040. Did the Patchwork's & Don's release at a decreased retail as well?

PO
Yes for the Patchwork Don's. Retailed for $915 instead of the $960 that was originally quoted.

Yea see i could never bring my self to pay a G for them just not in me..but 50k and up im buy what i want.. but 1040 isnt that way off from 700

^You have a pic of a BMW and a big %%% house as your avy, yet you actin like 50k a year is a come up. You live in Idaho or somthing...?

Originally Posted by flightman

^You have a pic of a BMW and a big %%% house as your avy, yet you actin like 50k a year is a come up. You live in Idaho or somthing...?

laugh.gif
flight alway got something slick to say.. what i mean is 50k on myown is my comfort zone to were as (without a morgage etc) i can make big moves..im pretty good at making 29k a year look flashy at 20 so i think 50k at 21-25would merit me to make some lavish moves.. but do know i got everything i have today myself i been working and hustling since i was 14 only help i get from myparents is emergencies and what will keep me out of jail

Ya'll need to let people live the way they want,
laugh.gif

..anyways back on topic.... the store I picked up my pair from, one of the Employees did mention a re-release of the Don's sometime later in October...

Actually a bit of Correction, just looked at my reciept again, the Grey/Pink Jaspers were $1070 not $1040, not that $30 bucks matters at this price range...butthose who want to know precisely.

Here is the actual Price List for all the pairs:

Dons
Red - $835
Anthracite - $835
White - $835
Black - $835
Coffee - $915

Jaspers
Blk Suede - $945
White - $990
Grey/Pink - $1070

Hudsons
White - $805
Grey/Pink - $890

Originally Posted by houstonsnk

^^wait, so the grey/pink hudsona are releasing?? And have Hudson released at all yet?
I might be wrong, but I heard the grey/pink Hudson's won't be available in the U.S.

I know none of the Hudson's are coming to Toronto and I could be wrong but I could've thought I heard the U.S. weren't getting any either and thatit was a Euro Release only.

Originally Posted by xilegacy

I'm with Cashmere 1000+ is too much for me to drop on a shoe.
laugh.gif
It's all about how you look at it. Quality over quantity.

Spending a grand on one shoe sounds crazy, but how about buying ten shoes costing a hundred each?

I'd rather have one meal at Ruth Chris than say thirty meals at O'Charley's.

Originally Posted by CashmereThought96

Originally Posted by flightman

laugh.gif
flight alway got something slick to say.. what i mean is 50k on my own is my comfort zone to were as (without a morgage etc) i can make big moves..im pretty good at making 29k a year look flashy at 20 so i think 50k at 21-25 would merit me to make some lavish moves.. but do know i got everything i have today myself i been working and hustling since i was 14 only help i get from my parents is emergencies and what will keep me out of jail

grin.gif

nah ill just stay on topic.

so wow, the hudsons have NOT released then...
i have hope. i really been itchin for white ones since day 1....

The way those guys are always travelling and running around on Business & Touring they don't have time to get it all done in one shot, especially ifthey have a certain vision or idea for the spot.

I'm just saying..

Originally Posted by Ralf Loran

Originally Posted by xilegacy

I'm with Cashmere 1000+ is too much for me to drop on a shoe.
laugh.gif
It's all about how you look at it. Quality over quantity.

Spending a grand on one shoe sounds crazy, but how about buying ten shoes costing a hundred each?

I'd rather have one meal at Ruth Chris than say thirty meals at O'Charley's.
I hear what you are saying. Those that know me know I have spend a good amount on shoes, but their is a difference, which I rather not discuss.The quality over quantity I'm always for, but these kanye x lv aren't worth that much even with the quality. It really does not matter what I think. Ifyou like the shoes and it's within your means, go buy them and enjoy them. Only pair I like are the black Jaspers
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom