Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

SOMEBODY is lying real CRAZY here, but i'm no snitch so i wont blow up spots...
ben-stiller.gif

Originally Posted by Ralf Loran

Originally Posted by xilegacy

I'm with Cashmere 1000+ is too much for me to drop on a shoe.
laugh.gif
It's all about how you look at it. Quality over quantity.

Spending a grand on one shoe sounds crazy, but how about buying ten shoes costing a hundred each?

I'd rather have one meal at Ruth Chris than say thirty meals at O'Charley's.
laugh.gif
what quality? does LV use some type of super rubber forthe midsoles? I mean the leather on the hudsons were ok, but I've seen better for half the price. Don't let the LV branding fool you with the qualitycrap. Over the years, LV quality and craftsmanship has been dropping and I noticed this from my moms old LV purses to the current ones my lady has.

But I saw these today. They had them for about a month. Havent seen them posted yet. They look like NBs.

These would be so much better with out the pony hair.

Originally Posted by BgL2687

Originally Posted by Ralf Loran

Originally Posted by xilegacy

I'm with Cashmere 1000+ is too much for me to drop on a shoe.
laugh.gif
It's all about how you look at it. Quality over quantity.

Spending a grand on one shoe sounds crazy, but how about buying ten shoes costing a hundred each?

I'd rather have one meal at Ruth Chris than say thirty meals at O'Charley's.
laugh.gif
what quality? does LV use some type of super rubber for the midsoles? I mean the leather on the hudsons were ok, but I've seen better for half the price. Don't let the LV branding fool you with the quality crap. Over the years, LV quality and craftsmanship has been dropping and I noticed this from my moms old LV purses to the current ones my lady has.

I agree BgL.. It's all good to be fly, everybody loves to have nice things but I think thousand dollar sneakers are for two types of people: The rich, andthose with low self esteem. At my age I think i've made some smart financial decisions that would allow me to be able to afford $1k shoes, but I can'tthink of one way to justify that purchase. But to each his own, everybody lives there own life and does things for their own reasons. That's just myopinion.

Almost forgot. NMs is having there final sale. They had tons of Gucci shoes (naked women slip ons, navy drivers, tan drivers, white/orange lows, etc) on sale.Most were right at $200, all sizes. They also had yellow, green, purple high acups. I think it starts tomorrow but you could pay/buy today pickup in 30 days orless.

Everything Prada put out this summer sucked, but those Pradas are serious. I saw them in Nordstrom last week and it took everything in me not to buy them. I promised myself I was done w/shopping for a couple months, I have more things I gotta do in the house.

D. Wade looks like a !$$+!## with the tongues sticking out on those Jaspers.... but I think he proved he couldn't dress for All-Star.

Originally Posted by RFX45

My LV store has these available now:
lv_kan10.jpg
Stores in NY didn't even put them up on display, the lists here are insanely long (as I've been told) ... rep at teh 5th ave store told mestraight up, "Sir, we have enough names on the list to cater 7 generations after we are out of pairs, before we can get to your name"

..and sadly yes, the Grey/Pink Mr. Hudson's are Euro exclusives
tired.gif

Originally Posted by SoLeSuPrEmE

Originally Posted by RFX45

My LV store has these available now:
lv_kan10.jpg
Stores in NY didn't even put them up on display, the lists here are insanely long (as I've been told) ... rep at teh 5th ave store told me straight up, "Sir, we have enough names on the list to cater 7 generations after we are out of pairs, before we can get to your name"

..and sadly yes, the Grey/Pink Mr. Hudson's are Euro exclusives
tired.gif

^^^Wow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom