Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those firenze are dope
pimp.gif
I need another pair of the blue ones my pair is beat.

Nice collection steamin. I think I need myself some Gucci loafers, maybe in navy suede.

Also...
Decent sales/discount at NM and Nordstrom.

NM has 30% off selected items including Rag & Bone, JV, Theory, D&G, Gucci, Paul Smith, etc....
I saw some nice Gucci and D&Gcrew and v-neck sweaters, along with some nylon jackets.
Some Prada and Gucci shoes are also on sale for 30% off.

Nordstrom has 40% off selected items including APC, Burberry, Rogan, Gucci, DSquared, etc...
Also some nice Gucci sweaters and shirts, mostly the ones with epaulet.

Barneys sale starts tomorrow too. It is supposed to be up to 40% off and this time around, more brands are discounted.
It may include Lanvin this time around.

Of course brand/itme selection will depend on what your store carries but if you know what you want, it is easy to order and have it shipped.

yea im aiming at some suede grey drivers, either tod's, harry's of londons, gucci or car shoe

so pharrell tat removal seems to = fail.
dude behind rell and that guy seem to have on low top lanvins . i may be wrong (somebody call air murph to confirm this) lol

Originally Posted by RFX45

I remember someone looking for Tods loafers on sale, I think it was Kingtre. NM is having their first call, which is up to 30% off and they have plenty of selection from Tods.
http://www.neimanmarcus.c...966942&pageSize=160&st=s .
peeped the selection already thanks...of course they have like every joint on sale except the color i need/want

then i see you posted the louis loafers and im scrolling slow praying for a purple pair
laugh.gif

the search continues
nerd.gif

^^^^ where in the world did you find those elan lows? i got both off the highs last year but hated the brown color in hightop , thus sold em. I would like themin lowtop.

Originally Posted by CLDRIVER

dude behind rell and that guy seem to have on low top lanvins . i may be wrong (somebody call air murph to confirm this) lol
laugh.gif
at "that guy."

I thought that was funny.

Those black Lou's look better than the whites imo.

^^
laugh.gif

But those Gucci on last page
pimp.gif

One of my fav models.

And nice collection pics people. Ima post mine this weekend.

Originally Posted by RFX45

Plenty of shoes on sale at Barneys.com for about 30% off including Lanvin and MMM.
http://www.barneys.com/Sh...t,sc.html?start=0&sz=152 .

just went on barneys.com smh every single pair of lanvins are slashed in price. the two lows that sat on the site for a min are now gone. and the bisons thatwere 900 are now 600ish. They too are getting bought up. i really dont wanna pull the trigger cause i soo promised myself i was gonna chill out for a min. buti doubt ill ever see them bisons that cheap ever again
devil.gif
wait wait lookhow brain washed i am. saying that 600 is cheap
roll.gif

Originally Posted by CLDRIVER

laugh.gif
I think they are.

Do you guys rock your loafers and drivers during the winter? Everyone I speak to seems to have differing opinions on this.

where i live, no the salt and snow ruin the leather

if theres no snow or salt where you live then i dont see why not?

Am I the only one that thinks that LV's sneakers are getting kind of tired? Seems like they just use different combinations of the same patterns/fabricsover and over.

Originally Posted by icebergslm

Do you guys rock your loafers and drivers during the winter? Everyone I speak to seems to have differing opinions on this.

Like Mellow said it depends on where you live. I like here in Houston you can easy it doesnt snow much, even though it is tomorrow
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by houstonsnk

Originally Posted by icebergslm

Like Mellow said it depends on where you live. I like here in Houston you can easy it doesnt snow much, even though it is tomorrow
laugh.gif

Yea, I meant weather aside. I live in the D.C. area so we might get 3 good snow days per year. I was asking more about the season, I hear people say all thetime that loafers are only for the summer time. Just ordered a pair of Leather Guccis from the Saks sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom