Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone kind/cool enough to hook me up with some LV dons?
smile.gif
preferably the patchworks or the white CW. The only LV store in our country has run out andhasn't restocked since August
indifferent.gif
I'll give compensation for your troubles, just PM me if anyone is interested to help.
smile.gif
Thanks guys!

Originally Posted by sickchasedsam

Anyone kind/cool enough to hook me up with some LV dons?
smile.gif
preferably the patchworks or the white CW. The only LV store in our country has run out and hasn't restocked since August
indifferent.gif
I'll give compensation for your troubles, just PM me if anyone is interested to help.
smile.gif
Thanks guys!

What sz?

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

More colorways coming for Kanye's x LV collab.

This is correct.
There is a sample of the Don's already too. Connect showed me on iChat today.
It's navy/grey/white.
It actually resembles a pair of Lanvins I saw in this thread once. It's one of my favorite colors by far. Hope they release!
pimp.gif

Finally, Jasper's are being released again next month.
smokin.gif

RFX, see if your local LV will have the cream ones, because high-volume stores will carry that model.
TDot, Black's are confirmed.

I would really like some Black Don's, but I might settle for a pair of Jasper's or another pair of patchworks!

PO

Originally Posted by BgL2687

Originally Posted by PO2345

Is it possible to order something from one of LV's international websites and have it shipped to the US?

If not, is there ANY way to obtain something from overseas and have it arrive here? Thanks.

PO
Nope...US stores can't even have stuff shipped from hawaii stores anymore. Only thing you can probably do is if you know someone over there pick it up and ship em to you.

Thanks for your response. Looks like I'm out of luck.
Also, any YSL's left anywhere in Grey or other colors? Just wondering.

PO

can anyone help me out on gucci sizing?
i ordered Gucci sneakers off of bluefly (caramel boot joints)- on the site it stated 10G-10.5 US... i received them and they are 9+/9.5G.. which would mean10US, no? but the other side of the box, i guess the bluefly sticker states its a 10.5US? they are too tight and im pissed because i believe i should havegotten a 10G, and they dont have them on the site anymore.

Originally Posted by big mike 13

can anyone help me out on gucci sizing?
i ordered Gucci sneakers off of bluefly (caramel boot joints)- on the site it stated 10G-10.5 US... i received them and they are 9+/9.5G.. which would mean 10US, no? but the other side of the box, i guess the bluefly sticker states its a 10.5US? they are too tight and im pissed because i believe i should have gotten a 10G, and they dont have them on the site anymore.

Bluefly probably just messed up....I ordered the same pair and had to send them back twice to get my correct size....I think its just on that particular pairthat the sizing is wrong on the site.......if the site said 10g, u should have got a 10g.......

I'm pretty much a heavy lurker of this thread and never really post my pick-ups but I hadn't seen these posted yet and these might be my favorite pairout of gucci's current line-up...
4166753297_113c8ebc00.jpg

Originally Posted by houstonsnk

^^PO, you from Houston?

If I'm not mistaken i think i answered this already....
laugh.gif

Anyways, Yes, I reside in Houston at this moment.

PO

Originally Posted by PO2345

Originally Posted by houstonsnk

^^PO, you from Houston?

If I'm not mistaken i think i answered this already....
laugh.gif

Anyways, Yes, I reside in Houston at this moment.

PO

laugh.gif
my bad bro I though Id asked before.
It just seems like in both high end threads there are alot of Houston people.
pimp.gif

^^
TX _'s hold it down!
laugh.gif

Anyways, back to my question, anyone know what colors of the YSL's are still available?

PO

^yeo
laugh.gif

But your question, at Saks, I saw, Navy, Silver, White, White Patent, Black Patent and Grey. All scattered sizes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom